Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
The last few days, some of you have been all doom and gloom. You can pretty much buy everything at Amazon, and yet, there are many retailers that thrive. Everyone isn't going to Threads like everyone isn't going to TikTok or one of the many other platforms. We succeed by building a loyal community.
04:55 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
We will never succeed if we focus on what everyone is doing on other platforms. We have a better product and a better community, and as we continue to grow, others will see that. Several of the Twitter alternatives around today will be gone by next year. So let's build a strong community together.
05:01 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Dilma Arends Geerman
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Spoutible is very friendly to use and I am here to stay..🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 .. greetings from #Aruba 🇦🇼🇦🇼🇦🇼
09:04 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Kendrick Baker
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
11:29 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
I joined Spoutible 🐳💕in February, I 💕♥️ the community here. That’s absolutely true. I refuse to use TikTok. I love 💕 the old format of Instagram. I rarely make videos or Reels. Everything is not for everyone.
09:37 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Autistic-led Advocacy in Canada
A
Yes. & The socials landscape has changed; there aren't going to be 2 dominant platforms "everyone" uses. This is a very good thing!

Also, Threads is going to be saturated, boring & overstuffed w/ ads.
10:57 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Tony_Bell
A
I know this may seem crazy to some people, but I use all the bathrooms in my house; I sit in all the chairs; I watch all the televisions. I even use both of my computers.
10:54 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
In response to Tony_Bell.
Very good point!

(admit it, though - you have a favorite bathroom)
05:17 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Viata Chew
A
No chance of losing me to anything involving zuck, jack, or melonhead. They're all terrible people and I will not be generating content or dollars for any of them.
10:46 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Eileen Cordani
A
It's great to see people feel the same way I do about Threads. I'm still on Twitter for now but won't be going to Threads. I'm not a fan of zuck.
10:38 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Mary Lou
A
I want spoutible to succeed.

I will continue posting here on Spoutible. I'm also on Threads in order to reduce the time I spend on Twitter.

I'll unfollow the people I follow on twitter who are now on Threads & unfollow them on Threads if they can be found on Spoutible.
09:42 AM - Jul 09, 2023
EdaIris??
A
I'm def not going there. Only had IG because my daughter was posting lip art. She moved on from that, so I really don't go there anymore. If he attaches threads to it I'll just delete it.
01:12 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Sara ConsoliverErnst
B
Not going to threads.
01:10 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Cas Cas
A
I had just typed a very nice, long post about how great Spoutible was when a pop-up asked me to confirm my phone number. Now, the original nice reply is gone and is now replaced with a dis-satisfaction post instead. Spoutible running faster - Yes. Still has issues - Yes. Enough engagement - No.
12:34 AM - Jul 09, 2023 (Edited)
Save Democracy and Decency
A
In response to Cas Cas.
Spoutible has the right design for lots of engagement unlike Post and Tribel. Hang in there. Sorry to hear you lost your text.
09:24 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Cas Cas.
For other reasons I’ve gotten into the habit of drafting my message in notes first and then copying and pasting. It has the bonus of allowing me to paste the content again if the spoutible system refreshes or something and the message disappears when I’m trying to spout.
04:39 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Holly Jahangiri
A
Everyone with an Instagram is getting funneled into Threads almost by default. I'm there but it's ugly and boring and kind of pointless.
11:32 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
In response to Holly Jahangiri.
Yeah it seems kind of pointless. I see a lot of influencers posting on threads & then posting the pic of their thread to their IG. What's the point of posting on threads if ur just going to post the same thing to your IG. Why do we need it in 2 places. So redundant.
06:10 PM - Jul 09, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
Is there a correlation between the miserable constant complainers and yOu haVe tO voTE ThiRd ParTy tO sEnD A MeSsaGE?
10:55 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Phred
A
This little purple owl loves Spoutible!
08:09 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Crafty Kitty
A
Not sure where you're seeing that? I'm seeing happy, silly, informative and interesting spouts. We're welcoming the newcomers and trying to help. Poo-poo on the doom and gloom. More positivity and hope!
07:11 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Misha Van Mollusq
A
I’m trying to get my tweeps to branch plant themselves here just a bit as this an intentional safe space for them and other endangered groups
06:59 PM - Jul 08, 2023
FanTam
A
I've never been a content creator. I came to the Bird App for news and followed interesting people. As things degraded globally, it impacted my mental health. I turtled by making lists that focused on a few topics or people of interest.
I'm happy to be here - still a turtle, but swimming.
06:37 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Jamisonn Bishop
A
Trading Musk for Zuck is a sideways trade at best. I do check out Mastodon and Post though.
06:23 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
I have in the past belonged to many small, thriving communities that aren't where everyone is. I'm more looking at this to replace DailyKos, where I was suddenly banned with no apparent cause & no one will explain why.
05:53 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Ryan F
A
That is an interesting idea of having a Spoutible marketplace for local and/or marginalized businesses. 🤔
05:33 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Shortylegs Fields
A
I "view" Instagram. However, I have "no" desire to join/participate on Threads. Nope, nada.
05:26 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Alexandra Thornton
A
I make an account on all to save my user name but I don’t think the same old boys who made social media 1.0 have learned anything. Threads is getting attention cause it’s easy to set up, but it’s still part of Meta & I don’t think mixing one’s bird and instagram group will go the way people think.
05:18 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Holly Jahangiri
A
In response to Alexandra Thornton.
It's not easy to set up - it's hard to AVOID setting up. Seriously.

But hey, maybe the cage match with be streamed on it? That'd make it worth logging in.
11:36 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
Less doubting more spouting! 😉
05:17 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
I don't get the people that leave Twitter, then want another Twitter. I think what they really want, even though they say they don't, is to be GUIDED by algorithms and bots, because when they get on a platform that isn't, they are shocked.
05:15 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Holly Jahangiri
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
Please no and if you do, make it opt-in, not opt-out.
11:37 PM - Jul 08, 2023
9Gen
A
What the hell is Threads? 🥱🤔🤔🤔
05:10 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to 9Gen.
A new SM that Zuckerberg started. You have to have an Instagram account to sign up. It’s really just an extension of IG. They’re already having issues with the same nastiness seen on Twitter. The only way to leave Threads once you join is to delete your IG account.
05:15 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Krzysiek Maja Bożejewicz
A
This, plus Spoutible is available in the EU, unlike Threads, so I know where I’ll be on 😉
05:08 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Lori Wagoner
A
I've been here since February and I'm not leaving nor am I going to try Threads.

I open the birdcage every once in a while and quickly close the door and shudder. This is a safe and intelligent place, the kind of world I wish we could all live in.
05:06 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Absurd Dad
A
In response to Lori Wagoner.
I tried and found this
10:14 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Harry Minot
A
t’s bad enough that FaceBook targets me with weight loss ads and other effluvia. Threads would do the same thing. If we all VOLUNTARILY make a monthly donation to this fine place we can hopefully prevent advertisers from EVER annoying us. $5/mo is only $60/yr.
05:04 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Zeketayler
A
Only reasons I would get worried about #Spoutible not succeeding:

1) @cbouzy refuses to enforce community standards surrounding bigotry, harassment and hate speech

2) @cbouzy sells Spoutible to Elon Musk or Jack Dorsey

3) @cbouzy says Spoutible won’t succeed
05:04 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Zeketayler.
And we all know none of those 3 reasons will ever happen!
05:10 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Indigo
A
THAT ☝🏾☝🏾
05:06 PM - Jul 08, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}