Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
The last few days, some of you have been all doom and gloom. You can pretty much buy everything at Amazon, and yet, there are many retailers that thrive. Everyone isn't going to Threads like everyone isn't going to TikTok or one of the many other platforms. We succeed by building a loyal community.
04:55 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
We will never succeed if we focus on what everyone is doing on other platforms. We have a better product and a better community, and as we continue to grow, others will see that. Several of the Twitter alternatives around today will be gone by next year. So let's build a strong community together.
05:01 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
Yeah it seems kind of pointless. I see a lot of influencers posting on threads & then posting the pic of their thread to their IG. What's the point of posting on threads if ur just going to post the same thing to your IG. Why do we need it in 2 places. So redundant.
In response to Holly Jahangiri.
06:10 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Holly Jahangiri
A
In response to Random Thoughts.
I haven't (yet) seen a lot of influencers, there, maybe because I don't follow many and I'm never actually influenced by any. I do see and follow people like Robert Reich. A friend claims that my feed will be better once I have 100 followers...
06:27 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Holly Jahangiri
A
In response to Holly Jahangiri.
Gimme 5 minutes - almost there. Don't care about numbers, but she's piqued my curiosity. Updates to come.

But this UI is light years ahead of Threads, in any case.
06:29 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}