Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/6
Here is what you can expect from Spoutible in the near future.

1. The iOS app will be released soon. Yes, I know I keep saying that, but the release was delayed because we had to fix an overheating bug. The bug is fixed, and now we are waiting.
09:16 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/6
2. Greatly improved search. Searching content will be significantly faster and more granular.

3. Interest-based filters and connections. The surge of teens joining Spoutible made us realize we must give our users more control over what they want to see. We also want to help users connect more.
09:23 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/6
4. Custom interest-based timelines. It will be similar to lists, but we are taking it further. You will be able to add accounts to your custom timelines manually or have Spoutible automatically add accounts based on what they spout. So, for example, you can have a news timeline and a gamer timeline.
09:30 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/6
5. The one thing that is missing from all of the Twitter alternatives is a Twitter Spaces equivalent. Once we are finished revamping our front end, we will launch Spoutible Pods, which is our answer to Spaces. Pods will be audio and video, with unique features not available elsewhere.
09:33 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/6
Along the way, we will improve and tweak our current features. Anyone who joined in February knows the platform today isn't the same platform we launched just five months ago. We have come a long way in five short months, and we are just getting started.
09:41 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 6/6
I forgot to mention we are also experimenting with machine learning / AI to help our users find content. For example, you will be able to type into search, "Find accounts interested in cooking," and Spoutible will recommend accounts that are interested in cooking.
09:48 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
It has been a wonderful adventure for those of us that has been here since the beginning.
09:34 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
i can testify to that. Been here since the beginning and, believe me, Spoutible has made huuuge strides.

Just keep doing what you're doing and it will all work out the way we ALL want it to.
06:24 PM - Jul 09, 2023
TwentyTwentyUSA
A
Thank you, CBouzy… Spoutible gets better w/ each passing day…
03:53 PM - Jul 09, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
The speed y’all are improving Spoutible and dealing with gremlins is awe-inspiring. I do have a question, how far down on your CVS-receipt-length To Do list is scheduling spouts?

*I need a sea equiv for gremlins
12:19 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Vincentwice1
B
Cheers to you and your team
10:42 AM - Jul 09, 2023
The Best Karen
A
This is true. 💯
10:20 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Chris McIntosh
A
I hope this includes a mute function. We need to be able to mute both: accounts (different to blocking) and words (words / terms / hashtags).

Everything else sounds good. Looking forward to trying the iOS app.
10:16 AM - Jul 09, 2023
MeiMei
A
This is why I will always defend spoutible. Coz I’ve seen how far it’s gone and so quickly,too!! As always, many thanks.
10:12 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Love to see a back button and a reply all button. Last thing today… in notifications it would be great to be able to toggle likes from replies and echoes. Also see notifications for mentions/quote spouts. I’m done! Love it here!
09:52 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Understatement! Progress has been insane. But 1 frustration I have is that it is difficult sometimes to figure out replies to individual spouts in a thread. You can’t click on the one spout and easily see its replies. It brings you to bottom. It’s often a guessing game as to who replied to what.
09:49 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Pam
A
Enjoying the journey.
09:48 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
It's beyond incredible what you and your team have created since even the idea of Spoutible was discussed. Thank you to you and your team for this wonderful space! 🐳💙
09:46 AM - Jul 09, 2023
daní ᱬ
A
And a mute feature 🙏
09:45 AM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}