Jeff Tiedrich
A
hey, I wrote a thing: "what the fuck is Maureen Dowd's problem," in which I take issue with MoDo's latest column. thanks for reading, and do sign onto my mailing list to make sure you never miss a post — https://bit.ly/3PNy82w
12:10 PM - Jul 09, 2023
North Austin Mike
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
Well, her first problem is..... she's Maureen Dowd.
09:00 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Aly C
A
Yet another reason I dropped my NYT subscription a year or so back. Her and Maggie Haberman are just horrible and this paper does not seem to have a moral compass at all (or a good editor or a fact checker for that matter). 🤷🏼‍♀️
08:57 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Rick S
A
Thank you. I had no idea.

Very odd. Or on payroll to do it for a very long time.
12:52 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Judith Olson
A
Once again, spot on
12:50 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Marie Guenther
A
I don't give credence to anything that woman says. I remember her misadventure with the medicated candy bar in Colorado.
12:48 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Amy Kincaid
A
Read her column yesterday and thought the same thing. How the hell is this her, or anyone else's business?? There is so much else going on in the world that needs our attention!! This isn't that.
12:46 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Emily Provenzano
A
I've wondered the same for decades. She is so far up her own ass, it's almost impressive.
12:38 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
In response to Emily Provenzano.
You win my Spout of the day award!
♥️🤣
07:44 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
MoDo 🤣she’s been a hateful misogynistic trash talker for years. She’s a sad woman wasting what talent she has/had writing drivel to exorcise her jealousy and bitterness. The NYT should be ashamed for publishing the trash she writes but I assume ppl read it. Dollars drive everything in the MSM.
12:28 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Josie Villa
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
Yes, MoDo has been an awful person for decades.
12:39 PM - Jul 09, 2023
HumTeach
A
I stopped reading her who knows how many years ago, a lot. Nothing but self-important ugly snark. I really don't know why she has held down a slot at NYT all this time when there is an infinite number of more interesting and more mature writers out there.
12:26 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Alice Van Royen
A
As always, you make great points, Jeff. Just wish the MSM paid attention like you and I do. MoDo was quoted left right and center when Hillary was running for President and most of it was nasty, catty bullshit.
12:17 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Alexander J. McKinley, QBE
A
Good lord ... she looks like a Madame Tussaud exhibit.
12:12 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}