9Gen
A
Again folks... There is no such thing as a RED state. There are only Voter Suppressed states. When you're done cracking up over our demise, perhaps you'll start listening. Not holding my breath.
02:07 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
In response to 9Gen.
Sry, not cracking up. Working against it daily might run for local office to challenge at least one of the 8 seats in MO that had no Democrat running. FYI Been voting blue exclusively with EVERY vote. So who ya talking to?
Just curious. Did not know until it was to late that 8 seats - no Dem.
08:34 PM - Jul 09, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to Carol Glynn.
Obviously not fucking you. JFC.
09:25 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to 9Gen.
As I resident of Arkansas I can tell you assuredly that you are wrong. The confederacy lives strong here. Vast vast majority of people are white nationalist/racist.
03:17 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Schadenfreude is my Kink
A
In response to 9Gen.
And don't forget just because a state has a huge blue city - like NY - doesn't mean we don't have a countryside full of confederate and trump flags. We're still fighting the fight outside of the urban centers. Don't get cocky. Things will slide for the worse the moment we become complacent.
02:13 PM - Jul 09, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to Schadenfreude is my Kink.
Whew!!! ALL of this.
02:51 PM - Jul 09, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Schadenfreude is my Kink.
This! I live in a “blue” state. We’re seeing these “confedenazis”, as well. From mask-holes; to school board meetings; to trump-mobiles; to blue lives flags…they’re everywhere. Even worse, Dems and Independents here think folks like Christie and RFK Jr. are “moderate” alternatives. #GetOutTheVote
03:14 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}