9Gen
A
Again folks... There is no such thing as a RED state. There are only Voter Suppressed states. When you're done cracking up over our demise, perhaps you'll start listening. Not holding my breath.
02:07 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Schadenfreude is my Kink
A
In response to 9Gen.
And don't forget just because a state has a huge blue city - like NY - doesn't mean we don't have a countryside full of confederate and trump flags. We're still fighting the fight outside of the urban centers. Don't get cocky. Things will slide for the worse the moment we become complacent.
02:13 PM - Jul 09, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
This! I live in a “blue” state. We’re seeing these “confedenazis”, as well. From mask-holes; to school board meetings; to trump-mobiles; to blue lives flags…they’re everywhere. Even worse, Dems and Independents here think folks like Christie and RFK Jr. are “moderate” alternatives. #GetOutTheVote
In response to Schadenfreude is my Kink.
03:14 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
I, too, love a good schadenfreude! RFK is a Rep. & fam is ashamed. I always vote blue/live in corrupt MO. Am considering putting my name on the ballot to challenge at least one/8 seats unchallenged last cycle. I'm trying.
08:38 PM - Jul 09, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Carol Glynn.
Go for it! 👍🏽
09:16 PM - Jul 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}