Jeff Tiedrich
A
I wrote a thing: "sit the fuck down, nobody gives a fucking fuck if Joe Biden cusses like a sailor," about the latest Joe Biden non-scandal. thanks for reading, and do sign onto my mailing list to make sure you never miss a post —
11:25 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Barb W (ν)
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
Thanks for the laugh 🤣😎😂
02:34 PM - Jul 12, 2023
OKJoAnn
B
You took the words right out of my mouth. 😂
05:52 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Who gives a flying fuck?...he gets the job done!
04:48 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Sharon Oates
A
Fucking funniest shit I have read today!🤣😂🤣😂
04:30 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Used ToBeGop
B
I SO fucking support the fucking wonderful POTUS of these fucking United States of America.
12:55 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Marcy H
A
Wait until they hear about the plates and ketchup being thrown at the walls and lewd comments about his daughter’s physical attributes! Oh…wait. That was trumplethinskin.

I mean…we already knew this when the ACA was signed, for fux sake!
12:34 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Nic Andrews
A
Let's not forget that it was dfg who brought "potty mouth" into presidential public discourse. Shithole countries, remember?
I think anyone with half a brain knows that how a president speaks in private may differ from when he's out presidentin'. Ah, think I just solved the reason for this fracas.
12:15 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Linda
A
In response to Nic Andrews.
Nah. It was Joe on a hot mic when the ACA passed. He told Obama, "This is a big fuckin' deal."
10:38 PM - Jul 11, 2023
darryl
A
President Biden will be able to run on his real, meaningful accomplishments.
all they will have to run on is hatred for the United States and their right to be polarizing extremist.
"if you don't fight like Hell you won't have a country." What does that even mean ?
12:00 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Pat Burden
A
Here in the heart of rural Michigan, across from the front of a local elementary school, a homeowner has a huge flag hanging from his garage with Fuck Biden in large enough letters that anyone on the school grounds can read it. Sadly, the depravity doesn't surprise me any more. It just hurts.
11:56 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Linda
A
In response to Pat Burden.
I'm in rural Texas. I feel your pain. I hope one day we can turn our state gov't blue again like y'all did & shut those disrespectful assholes up.

*smdh* They don't want a kid to read a book about Sally's two daddies, but a sign w/"FUCK" on it across from a school is fine. Sounds like my neighbors.
10:43 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Phil Thoughts
A
And those motherfuckers are literally driving around with their trucks painted "Fuck Joe Biden," "Fuck your feelings," and constantly scream obscenities at anyone they don't agree with.
11:50 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Verretta Porter
A
I don't give a fck if our president curses like a sailor and as a Navy vet, I approve.
Marcy H
A
In response to Verretta Porter.
My Dad was Navy (WWII). I learned to swear at the dinner table!
12:36 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Gigi Gisele
A
Hello all. How many of you would take a bullet for a Black man or BLACK woman "? Black people are really Angry at YT America. Top's Grocery store Massacre"? Remember that "? Don't play games..🗣️📢
Missy
A
cussing never bothered me. i’ve been hearing people cuss since i was 4yrs old, hell even my older sister cusses like a sailor when she was 10. but she only did that when our parents weren’t home.
11:41 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Morvani
A
This, I would put in the category of "feature, not a bug."
11:39 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Allwftopic
A
It sure doesn't phucking bother me : )
11:27 AM - Jul 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}