Phred
A
I’ve been yelling since Zuckerberg with Cambridge Analytica. I’m watching some Resisters go to Threads. And it terrifies me seeing Molly Jong Fast promote BlueSky. Do we really think these American Oligarchs are going to be different this time?
Andrea Junker @Strandjunker
The fact that many Americans cannot recognize fascism unless it looks exactly like Nazi Germany is very dangerous.
02:30 PM - Feb 27, 2023
11:01 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Marshall Julie
A
In response to Phred.
08:17 PM - Jul 14, 2023
BattleFuzz
A
In response to Phred.
Thank you, Phred. I, too, have been yelling.
11:25 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Lollanna
A
In response to Phred.
Bang my head against my desk everyday about this, it's like everyone forgot the damage or haven't read into what CA has done & are still doing. Zuck figured really quick what he had & has exploited it to no end, & will keep doing it & has no conscience at all over it, like none
11:25 AM - Jul 14, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Phred.
To me it smacks of a “good cop/bad cop” routine. I have accounts on all of them as they come up but really prefer here on Spoutible. I tell people on the other sites about this one. Too much power in one place causes problems. Diversity and balance are good everywhere.
11:17 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Jay Mara
A
In response to Phred.
The "Influencers" want their large fan base so they can sell their faux outrage for $$. It is time we all stopped believing them and following them.
11:12 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Jay Mara.
There are fantastic influencers out there. AG of Muller She Wrote refuses to go to the oligarch sites.
02:00 PM - Jul 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}