Bob Cesca
A
Fox News is entertainment. That's how its hosts justify their duplicity. They're performing as characters in a work of real time historical fiction. The thing is: they never tell their viewers it's a show. So, what's delivered as entertainment is actually a massive fraud.
10:25 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to Bob Cesca.
LOL that is why these were invented--->
12:41 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Indivisible
A
Fox is propaganda
04:08 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Peggy S.
A
Far from entertaining
04:15 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
You can't sit in the WH press room and ask questions like a news organization if your defense in court is that you're an entertainment channel. You can't have it both ways. They should be required to have laugh tracks on their broadcasts and have their press access revoked.
12:18 PM - Aug 21, 2023
QuirkyGrrrl
A
We need a National Media Credibility Rating System, similar to the Entertainment Content Rating System (G, PG, R, X, etc) that defines what is considered News, Opinion, Reality, or just pure Entertainment and have that displayed. Fact checking, lawsuits, guests are factors.
08:48 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Josol
A
And they repeat it over and over so people start to believe it.
07:31 AM - Feb 22, 2023
John Fegenbush
B
They should have to change their name to fox entertainment.
11:33 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Raja
A
The story about fox being sued and winning because they argued it was entertainment and not news has been around forever.
I've always accepted it as true w/o really looking into it.
But I've also wondered that if it happened that way, why weren't they made to change their name to fox Entertainment
10:08 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Wolffy82
A
Fox is a political propaganda PAC. Entertainment doesn’t try to do everything it can to help one party win a Georgia election.
07:44 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Yep! If I could, I wouldn't take Fox News off the air, but would make them be truthful about their performative art. They'd have to air a statement B4, during & after each show similar to what they said in court about it being entertainment & no rational person should believe what their hosts say.
08:28 PM - Feb 17, 2023
FelixActual
A
Their hosts should be contractually obliged to wear clown noses so their viewers can tell the difference.
07:24 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Edward Rafacz
A
Yes and...
07:06 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Stevens
A
The bubble Fox viewers are in might as well be a lead shield. What Fox doesn't report is sometimes does more damage than what they do.
06:11 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Einar
A
It's simple for them. They bring on the craziest loons, let them tell their lies, and half truths, and it's "Opinion". The host says that's an interesting position, and they are in the free and clear.
05:13 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Kimberly Sage
B
There’s nothing entertaining about them. They are dangerous.
04:49 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Roger
A
And sadly, their viewers see the channel as a source of truth instead of entertainment. #Insane
01:09 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Spark_on_the_Horizon
A
Kinda like watching a modern day version of the "Wally George show." The funniest part was his audience full of trained seals weren't even aware they were part of the joke...
11:49 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Tom Shafer
A
The Dominion discovery has confirmed what many folks have long said about Fox primetime personalities: What they say on-air is vastly different from what they know to be true. That makes what they broadcast, propaganda, little more.
10:49 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Angela Silva
A
I am so glad this is being brought to light more, although I don't have much hope for Fox viewers. I remember another case where Tucker was being sued and his defense was literally no intelligent person should believe anything he says because it is so much BS 💩
Its the WWF to WWE phenomenon in new
10:39 AM - Feb 17, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Robert Jamnick
A
the Dominion Lawyers must have thought they had the winning 2-billion-dollar lottery ticket when they read those text messages they got during discovery.
10:33 AM - Feb 17, 2023
George Steffanos
A
They call it entertainment because that sounds better than what it actually is: flat out propaganda.
10:31 AM - Feb 17, 2023
MsFahrenheit
A
That's how they avoid excessive litigation. It's all about the money. Ethics & truth aren't of any value to any of them.
10:26 AM - Feb 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}