The Eternal Atheist
A
thread 1/2
There's talk bubbling about Michigan's governor, Gretchen Whitmer, running for president in 2028. I'm all for it. What do you think?
08:26 AM - Jul 12, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
thread 2/2
Well, I asked for people's thoughts, and that's what I got. Thanks for all the comments. I'm always trying to learn and grow.

I do love Whitmer (as a Michigander who has seen our state at the best it's ever been), but I see that my support for her detracted from the support Kamala Harris deserves.
12:20 PM - Jul 15, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
Maybe because I live in Michigan, Whitmer is in the news every day and making huge positive changes for us.
On the broader stage, I don't see Harris being supported by her party or the media, though of course I'm not blaming her for it.
In response to Tonya Alston.
10:26 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
If you're unable to see that the Vice President of the United States is being supported by the DEM party, actual Dems; and that Pres Uncle Joe Biden, the LEADER of the Dem party, props up MVP Harris all the time, then you should follow more Dem accounts on sm and sign up for alerts from wh.gov.
10:39 AM - Jul 15, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Tonya Alston.
I'm not talking about how I personally can get more info; I'm talking about how the Dem communication "machine" appears to be broken.

Whereas the conservatives are able to get their (harmful/crazy) ideas out there so everyone is aware, the Dems seem to have a hard time with positive messaging.
10:43 AM - Jul 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}