Mary OContrary
A
👇 This. Let's use the echo button generously when we see content that resonates with us and that we feel will resonate w-others. This helps big and small accounts alike whose voices matter equally. We can always clean our TL later if we prefer not to have an abundance of echos on it.
Jack Daniels @Jackdaniels
Echoing and commenting is the best way for this platform to grow . Liking is the lazy way out . We are all here because the blue bird is too toxic let's get this platform really launched .
09:35 AM - Feb 16, 2023
03:31 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
I love to quote echo but some of the threads are just a lazy trickle of nothing.

I have resorted to just reading because of lack of interest 🫥
03:40 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Yeah, I think some are still extra cautious after seeing and dealing with the toxic harassment on the bird site. Its like coming out of an abusive relationship. We need time to sort of re-orient ourselves and recognize that we are SAFE here and can engage without immediately being attacked.
03:44 PM - Apr 05, 2023
SandraM440
A
You make a great point.
01:46 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Crystal Moore, PhD
A
Happy to comment. Completely agree.
07:53 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Crystal Moore, PhD.
Thank you. I am hoping a future #Spoutible update will provide for a Timeline tab and then a separate tab that summarizes all our Echoes. The OCD part of me wants a non-cluttered timeline but I also want to echo and support others.
08:13 PM - Feb 17, 2023
AllieB
A
But then don't we just see a bunch of duplicates in our feed? The duplicates are driving me nuts
06:17 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to AllieB.
I have seen some duplicates, yes, but not so many to be annoying and I can easily scroll past them. Many of the smaller accounts would really appreciate the extra reach, not only so their voices are heard but also to help them build followers. With that in mind, the duplicates don't bother me.
06:22 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Sandra Simioni
A
Thank you for giving us pointers to help Spoutible grow. I love this platform. I am only missing my accounts on Ukraine, other than that I miss nothing of the dead bird and its killer.
04:43 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Sandra Simioni.
The only thing I miss about Twitter is following the Ukraine accounts. Best we can do is reach out to them on Twitter and encourage them to setup accounts here on #Spoutible . Let them know that this is a community where they will find much love and support.
04:48 PM - Feb 17, 2023 (Edited)
Missy M
B
So true 👍
04:41 PM - Feb 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}