Briana S
A
So, Republicans had no issue with the Dept. of Ed. under Trump when it was run by Betsy DeVos, but all of a sudden Reps. Massie & Boebert (😂) are putting forth a bill to eliminate the department altogether?! There are no words for this idiocy.
06:14 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
In response to Briana S.
Republicans HATE the department of education,have for decades.ALWAYS on their agenda. The most prevalent attempt is to take money from public education and divert it to Charter schools and potentially Home schooling, basically using public funds to fund CHRISTIAN NATIONALIST RELIGIOUS indoctrination
06:23 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Briana S
A
In response to Royce Hansen.
This makes my blood boil. As a former public school teacher, “school choice vouchers” are a complete fraud. Public education needs to remain public and private/charter schools should get no public school funding!
06:27 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Briana S.
They had no problem because she was there to help destroy it
06:20 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Briana S
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
So very true! Cruella Deville!
06:22 PM - Feb 17, 2023
hal
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
I always felt like DeVos' job was to drown it in the bathtub.
06:25 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Oongy Noodle
A
In response to Briana S.
Rest assured this, and all their other nonsense, will be vetoed by POTUS:
IF - it passes the Senate (unlikely); and
IF - it passes the House.
I'm beginning to think that some of their shit is so out there, even the House won't be able to stomach it.
06:19 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Briana S
A
In response to Oongy Noodle.
Half these things won’t make it out of the House…it’s such an epic waste of time! I can’t believe our tax dollars are paying these morons to do nothing but fan the flames of culture wars!
06:22 PM - Feb 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}