Linda Eisenstein
A
I appreciate likes but folx used to Twitter need to understand that a like is like a private Attagirl & doesn't boost engagement or help others see the spout. Only echos & quote-spouts get the spout recirculating.
Jack Daniels @Jackdaniels
Echoing and commenting is the best way for this platform to grow . Liking is the lazy way out . We are all here because the blue bird is too toxic let's get this platform really launched .
09:35 AM - Feb 16, 2023
10:47 AM - Jul 19, 2023 (Edited)
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
I'm just going to drop this here in defense of the spoutizens who aren't comfortable doing anything but hitting like yet.
10:40 AM - Jul 20, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
And I agree! I like things all the time. If you do nothing but like spouts, or even just read spouts, you are an important part of our ecosystem & that's great. I just want people to understand the differences.
In response to EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson.
11:55 AM - Jul 20, 2023
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
Gotcha.
I just have seen a few posts recently that seem to be pressuring scolding others for only liking, so I guess I misread it.
11:59 AM - Jul 20, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson.
If you thought I was chiding, someone else might think so, too. Impact > intent. Here are the Isley Brothers with my apology.
The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing (Official Audio) - YouTube

"It's Your Thing" by The Isley BrothersListen to The Isley Brothers: https://theisleybrothers.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Isley Brothers YouTube...

12:31 PM - Jul 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}