Roseymelhill
A
So I post one thing here and within minutes get a bunch of bots following me. Reminds me of someplace else.
11:03 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to Roseymelhill.
Why do you think they are bots? If they are, please report them. We kick them out pretty quick here
11:06 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
In response to Klobby L.
Literally one right after another with zero posts zero follows and following zero. No profile or bio either.
11:17 PM - Jul 23, 2023
L Geisenest
A
I’m not seeing a bunch of “Zero / Zero” followers when I look at your followers; how odd.
11:37 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
If you took the time to read through this thread before you tried to play detective you would have read that I blocked them all which is why you can’t see them. Isn’t there a book you can read to take up some of your free time?
In response to L Geisenest.
11:38 PM - Jul 23, 2023
L Geisenest
A
Wow. I was merely trying to assist you - with so many new accts starting up, there are moments of glitches.

Certainly your reply is evidence of troll/bot activity, because the way you treat people makes it a wonder that ANYONE would authentically want to follow you. Goodness, what a pill.
11:42 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Roseymelhill
A
In response to L Geisenest.
If you were trying to assist me you wouldn’t have added “how odd” to your comment making it seem as if I’m lying because you didn’t see something. That was not being nice at all and yet you don’t see that and are surprised when you get a snarky response in return. How was that assisting me? T
11:46 PM - Jul 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}