Jeff Tiedrich
A
hard to believe that the network that lied about Hillary Clinton and lied about covid and lied about Seth Rich and lied about Hunter Biden and lied about just about everything else would lie about a presidential election. how the fuck did we Nazi this coming
12:36 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
You know it is possible to make your points without so much profanity...
11:03 AM - Oct 16, 2023
BohemianPatriot
A
#SpeakIt . That was Funny... and Sadly True...
11:55 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Raymond Hawkins
A
Lied about 'weapons of mass destruction' - lied about 300000 Turkish immigrants coming to the UK just before the Brexit vote - lied about Russian involvement in the US elections - lied about global warming - lied about wearing masks - lied about Ukraine.

It is the poison of our age!
09:59 PM - Feb 18, 2023
wordworkin
A
Can't wait to see what king thump lies about when he goes to Ohio on Wednesday. Supposedly.
03:20 PM - Feb 18, 2023
100% Antifa, thought everyone was.
B
A TAN SUIT STORY
based on true events

The bank robbers took the $, set bank on fire, got in red car, chased by police to a 4way stop. There's a blue car too. The robbers scream, falsely but repeatedly "That blue car rolled thru a stopsign!"
The police surrounded it while the red car cruised on.
01:23 PM - Feb 18, 2023
RalphGobel
A
The big question, Jeff, is how do we stop stuff ,ike this in the future.
01:07 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Tom Brk
A
SO glad we changed all the rules to let Murdoch own a news station in the US

It stinks!
01:06 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Aiming Higher
A
Their viewers, who are greater in numbers than MSNBC and CNN combined, still won’t believe it.
12:59 PM - Feb 18, 2023
A.C. Berryhill
A
I am shocked, shocked I say, to find gambling in this establishment!
12:55 PM - Feb 18, 2023
hal
A
I can feel hopeless for all the people I know who will continue to rely on Fox for all their "news". I have FURIOUS at all the supposedly "respectable" journalists and pundits who are suddenly discovering problems with FN after all of us "unserious" people have been screaming about it for years.
12:54 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
We did! WE ALL KNEW THEY WERE LYING AND THAT THEY KNEW THEY WERE LYING. The only news here is the texts that show what we knew and that the crackpots won’t believe or that they will never learn about because they are still watching the liars.
12:52 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Jim Calkins
A
I don’t understand why I can’t find any reference to the Dominion Voting System defamation trial on Fox News.
12:52 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Joline Gutierrez Krueger
A
The worst of it is, we did see this coming. But some people fell for it all anyway, fueled by their lack of historical knowledge and civics, their anger and Fox News.
12:48 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Mary Anastasi
A
Here’s hoping that FoxNews watchers will realize Fox is the Fake News. Happy it was reported on our local ABC affiliate, 6ABC, in Philly. Maybe some MAGAts will start to get it!
12:44 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Josol
A
In response to Mary Anastasi.
The sad truth…they only watch Fox- they won’t see it. Fox not going to report it.
12:48 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Joline Gutierrez Krueger
A
In response to Mary Anastasi.
I watched Tucker Carlson last night and while every news channel led with Dominion and Fox, Carlson was ragging on VP Harris and comparing the Chinese balloon to hot air balloons in Albuquerque. If Fox viewers learn how they've been lied to it will be through other media -- which they don't trust.
12:54 PM - Feb 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}