Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
No one is owed an audience, and too many think a healthy "debate" is allowing someone who wishes to dehumanize us a way to vocalize harm. No thank you and your opinion on me being like MAGA for blocking without engaging is noted and ignored.
George Bishop @georgebishop3
If you post something, and then block anyone that doesn't totally agree with everything you said, you're not here for a conversation or debate, you just want everyone to agree with you. That doesn't make you any better than the MAGA GQP you rant against daily.
10:46 AM - Jul 25, 2023
10:59 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
Yeah, that libertarian argument of "all opinions are created equal" is just apologia for the bullies. They got plenty of other online spaces they can ruin with such nonsense. I remain thankful such is never welcome here.
12:37 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
Our thoughts right now are with the James family, and our thanks are with the medical personnel who appear to have saved Bronny's life

Hug your loved ones today. Ya never know.

https://www.latimes.com/sp...
12:36 PM - Jul 25, 2023 (Edited)
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
In response to Bruno and Augie’s Dad.
Hey Tynisa, sorry about that, thought I was posting a new spout, no idea why it showed up as a reply!! And the way I wrote that first sentence, it looked like I was telling you my spout was more important than yours. Not the first time my thumbs were faster than my brain!!
12:57 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
It's always "they blocked me because we didn't agree" instead of "they blocked me cuz I'm an asshole."

Haven't had to do it here, but I've muted the you-know-what out of people I agreed with cuz they were obnoxious.
12:21 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
AAANNDD they're here too.

I don't know why he thinks he's the President of Conversations.
11:20 AM - Jul 25, 2023
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Its like theirs a chip in their brain toggled to control I don't get it either but its fun reminding them they can mind their own business instead.
11:23 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Comrade
A
Devil's advocacy, particularly from white men, is always one step before telling someone they don't have a right to exist.
11:08 AM - Jul 25, 2023
A
In response to Comrade.
Exactly this, which is why I wont allow them to just debate with me anymore.
11:09 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
There's a fine line between civil discourse & abusive conversation.
11:07 AM - Jul 25, 2023
hal
A
Absolutely. No one is going to be shamed into joining another person's debate club.
11:05 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
Yes‼️
11:04 AM - Jul 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}