Christopher Bouzy
A
I was guest on @KimberleyJohnson 's podcast. I went full Bouzy. Have a listen.😇

https://www.patreon.com/po...
05:41 PM - Jul 27, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Great interview. I love the fact that you keep it 💯. Spoutiible IS a breath of fresh air. (Which, by the way, is an incredible feat, considering the fact that we’re oceanic 😜)
The pod will continue to grow and engagement is what we make it. Looking forward to the ongoing successes of #Spoutible .
03:54 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Kate Head
A
Excellent
10:28 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Mary Becker
A
Kimberley's podcast is where I discovered @cbouzy . This gonna be good. Thank you Kimberley!
09:36 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Great interview and I absolutely agree.. RFK Jr has got to be shut down...sooner rather than later. The Kennedys needs to come out in force against his chaos and debauchery, rather than individually whispering about it...also correct about the left and vaccines, that's where his crap originated.
07:24 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Tim Graf
A
As much as I'd like to hear it, I'll have to pass. I don't read/listen to news that's behind a paywall. Does that make me a cheap bastard? probably, but I'm also pretty broke.
07:00 PM - Jul 27, 2023 (Edited)
Kate Head
A
In response to Tim Graf.
I didn’t have to subscribe or pay just followed the link
10:52 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Dorothy Wright
A
I listened to all 1:08 minutes of it Christopher. You were great! I learned how to correctly pronounce your last name too.😉
Thank you for creating this wonderful site, that I absolutely love.🤗
06:42 PM - Jul 27, 2023
SueinAZ
A
Halfway thru the podcast but wanted to pause to tell you how much I am enjoying it! I am so proud to be a part of this community and am thankful for everything you/we have made here.
I have goosebumps.
Back to it…
06:21 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Mary Becker
A
In response to SueinAZ.
I just finished my stuff for today and am going to listen. Queue up some wine...
12:29 AM - Jul 28, 2023
Buffalodavid AKA Stargeezer
A
Always a great show from our Johnson.
05:48 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Phred
A
I’m so grateful for @KimberleyJohnson . She has been there every step of the way in developing this platform.
05:45 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Kimberley Johnson
A
In response to Phred.
I haven't really helped with development. But I do tell Chris the stuff I want. :)
08:36 AM - Jul 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}