Mary Locker
A
I do grow weary of "blame the Dems for poor messaging". Dem accomplishments are out there, pushed by the WH, POTUS and VEEP feeds. Also by our Senators, Congress folk, State Govs and party chairs. I can cite you chapter and verse of Biden/Harris achievements. But the media is invested in GOP chaos.
CLB @itsallmental22
When will the Democrats have a strategy for getting their message out? It’s no wonder that
the uninformed trust Republicans more on economy. This is so maddening! Get the message OUT, Dems!!!
04:25 PM - Jul 28, 2023
04:53 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Thats Me…. Liberty & Justice 4 ALL!
A
Trump is a cash cow for them and there is sooooo many things they could be talking about! I switched to BBC because of it! Dems need to be creative with their media and hit local news channels more often. The big three are not moving off their pathetic storylines!
In response to Mary Locker.
05:04 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Mary Locker
A
In response to Thats Me…. Liberty & Justice 4 ALL!.
Sadly, Sinclair Broadcasting has bought up multiple small market TV stations and has scripted, conservative messages that the local anchors must follow. I abhor the fact that news is now about eyeballs and money instead of fulfilling its original purpose. Fair and balanced is history, it seems.
05:21 PM - Jul 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}