Christopher Bouzy
A
There are journalists, politicians, and candidates on Spoutible who spout regularly.
Marie Ceselski @greatstateofstlouis
I have convos with St. Louis and Missouri journalists on the bird. I miss that here.

When I joined Spoutible, I was not expecting it would endeavor to be the social media w/o journalists.

The absence of journalists here will result in the absence of govt, elected, and candidate accounts. 😥
03:06 PM - Jul 29, 2023
03:30 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Writemindedlefty
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I’m having a hard time finding them.
03:32 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Wineaux
A
You should try EXPLORE. Search in the ‘Hashtags’ section for:
news
journalist
law
legal
reporter…etc

Look for names in the ‘Verified’ section

Here are a few:
@Joyannreid
@marcelias
@democracydocket
@annabower
@lawfareblog
@brianklaas
@frank_figliuzzi
@JoyceWhiteVance
@davidcorn
In response to Writemindedlefty.
04:31 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
In response to Wineaux.
Don't forget @tristansnell !!
He's earning major loyalty points from me for all the spouting he does here.
#journalists
05:28 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Wineaux
A
In response to Kat Schneider.
Most definitely! I follow Tristan, as well.

My list was just a snapshot/examples for some1 who said they couldn't find journalists et al, & to show them how to look for ppl.

Slowly but surely, folks are skipping over here frm 'that other platform'. Patience is key. Spoutible is 5 months old
11:25 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Writemindedlefty
A
In response to Wineaux.
Thanks for your kind help. Looks like a couple haven’t posted in several months.
04:32 PM - Jul 29, 2023 (Edited)
Phred
A
I asked @developer to create @MuellerSheWroteBot so that I could get Allison’s tweets without having to go to Twitter because Twitter upsets my stomach. I also follow @tristansnell for news on the indictments. He prosecuted Trump University. He’s real and he’s here.
06:12 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Wineaux
A
You're welcome!

I think a lot of ppl signed up quickly in order to grab their username b4 it was taken. Some are still testing other waters b4 making a decision. I understand that.

But Spoutible is only 5 months old....& growing. The other options aren't that great. They'll be back. 😬

🐳💦
11:39 PM - Jul 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}