Christopher Bouzy
A
There are journalists, politicians, and candidates on Spoutible who spout regularly.
Marie Ceselski @greatstateofstlouis
I have convos with St. Louis and Missouri journalists on the bird. I miss that here.

When I joined Spoutible, I was not expecting it would endeavor to be the social media w/o journalists.

The absence of journalists here will result in the absence of govt, elected, and candidate accounts. 😥
03:06 PM - Jul 29, 2023
03:30 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Writemindedlefty
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I’m having a hard time finding them.
03:32 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Wineaux
A
In response to Writemindedlefty.
You should try EXPLORE. Search in the ‘Hashtags’ section for:
news
journalist
law
legal
reporter…etc

Look for names in the ‘Verified’ section

Here are a few:
@Joyannreid
@marcelias
@democracydocket
@annabower
@lawfareblog
@brianklaas
@frank_figliuzzi
@JoyceWhiteVance
@davidcorn
04:31 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Writemindedlefty
A
Thanks for your kind help. Looks like a couple haven’t posted in several months.
In response to Wineaux.
04:32 PM - Jul 29, 2023 (Edited)
Wineaux
A
You're welcome!

I think a lot of ppl signed up quickly in order to grab their username b4 it was taken. Some are still testing other waters b4 making a decision. I understand that.

But Spoutible is only 5 months old....& growing. The other options aren't that great. They'll be back. 😬

🐳💦
11:39 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Phred
A
I asked @developer to create @MuellerSheWroteBot so that I could get Allison’s tweets without having to go to Twitter because Twitter upsets my stomach. I also follow @tristansnell for news on the indictments. He prosecuted Trump University. He’s real and he’s here.
06:12 PM - Jul 29, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Phred.
oh that was you - thanks so much!!! very handy
06:23 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Carrie, like the movie. Here for the gifs
A
In response to Phred.
I’m glad I saw your spout because I didn’t really understand how bots originate. I thought bots were created by people that are on other sites and don’t have the time to engage here. Makes sense now 😊 thanks
06:24 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
It is hard for these huge accounts on the bird app to come here and have patience. We aren't as big as that app but we are much better. We actually engage, even with the "famous" folks. We help them grow, they just don't get how this works. They don't follow back much so their timelines are limited.
05:31 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Stteve Aw
A
In response to Rebecca Mauk.
They aren't given preferential treatment here. Even with a blue check, they are another account just like anyone else. They are the main reason Bluesky and Threads have taken off. They dominate the conversations in those spaces because they are provided with visibility over someone like you and me.
05:50 PM - Jul 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}