Christopher Bouzy
A
We don't allow adult content and that policy will not change. Creating an account here to complain about a policy that was available before you created your account isn't cool.

You can find out more here: https://help.spoutible.com/support/solutions/folders/150000295079
08:03 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Luna Witch
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I know a fair amount of trans women whose only source of income is their Only Fans or other sex-related content. Trans folks turn to sex work because of societal discrimination not necessarily because they want to. Blocking all adult content is a death blow to a trans community on Spoutible.
08:11 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to Luna Witch.
But… if they have an #onlyfans account, why can’t they just say stuff like “check out my OnlyFans acct” without directly linking to the acct or posting pics?

I’m not being a dick on purpose, I just don’t get the problem I guess.
08:17 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Luna Witch
A
Also, OF accounts posted on social media have a fairly low click through rate. 1-2% of people who see a link click the link, and 1-2% of people who click the link sign up. Adding barriers of entry just drops the amount of people more. (Numbers are based on other click through rates I know of)
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
08:24 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to Luna Witch.
Ok so if the click through rate is already super low across ALL #socialmedia platforms, why does it fall on #Spoutible to increase those clicks?

#IJS 🤷‍♀️
08:33 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Luna Witch
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
It doesn't "fall to" Spoutible. Sex workers aren't asking "Spoutible should be actively promoting our content". They're saying "Don't discriminate against us and ban our only line of income when its our livelihood." If sex work was allowed, Spoutible wouldn't be forcing you to see it.
08:35 AM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}