Professor Kyle
A
I don't get the weird notion that Spoutible is "too political" & we need to work to change that. My advice: post whatever the heck you want. And if you don't like "political" accounts, you'll find there is an unfollow button.
06:21 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Steven Jones
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I get that sentiment but people want other things too and with no algo to nudge any other content it can seem overwhelmingly political and not everyone wants that all the time. Sometimes I come on here and wonder is there anything else going on?
12:59 PM - May 01, 2023
Mynxie
A
On Spoutible your Timeline is what you make it.

Also, Spoutible is a brand new site, so POST the content you want to see to create and build the communities you want to be a part of.

Don't expect others to do your work for you. Do it yourself. The rest of us do.
In response to Steven Jones.
02:11 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Steven Jones
A
In response to Mynxie.
'don't expect others to do your work for you' this isn't everyone's work. They come to relax or interact. Sound like someone who says I paid my bills with one job you do too. Don't be so defensive you can't see beyond what YOU like or want and understand what could be a weakness.
06:38 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Mynxie
A
Nice try, but no cigar.

It's not "work" to go ahead and post what articles, vids, or photos you would have regardless of the platform, or that you run across and find interesting. Do that and use hashtags and you'll find others that share those interests to follow.

That's how communities are built
09:58 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Steven Jones
A
In response to Mynxie.
It's annoying when this is the take... Especially when replying to something months old lol. More than one thing can be true, I do post the content I want... You're not dropping knowledge. But some people do want to be shown other things sometimes. I don't think it's anything wrong with that
06:36 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Mynxie
A
If you want to see other things on here, then either find it here, through searches and hashtags, or post it yourself. Either of those will help your situation; whining, not so much🤷🏽‍♀️
10:00 AM - Aug 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}