Professor Kyle
A
I don't get the weird notion that Spoutible is "too political" & we need to work to change that. My advice: post whatever the heck you want. And if you don't like "political" accounts, you'll find there is an unfollow button.
06:21 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Steven Jones
A
I get that sentiment but people want other things too and with no algo to nudge any other content it can seem overwhelmingly political and not everyone wants that all the time. Sometimes I come on here and wonder is there anything else going on?
In response to Professor Kyle.
12:59 PM - May 01, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Steven Jones.
On Spoutible your Timeline is what you make it.

Also, Spoutible is a brand new site, so POST the content you want to see to create and build the communities you want to be a part of.

Don't expect others to do your work for you. Do it yourself. The rest of us do.
02:11 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Steven Jones
A
In response to Mynxie.
It's annoying when this is the take... Especially when replying to something months old lol. More than one thing can be true, I do post the content I want... You're not dropping knowledge. But some people do want to be shown other things sometimes. I don't think it's anything wrong with that
06:36 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Steven Jones
A
In response to Mynxie.
'don't expect others to do your work for you' this isn't everyone's work. They come to relax or interact. Sound like someone who says I paid my bills with one job you do too. Don't be so defensive you can't see beyond what YOU like or want and understand what could be a weakness.
06:38 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Steven Jones.
Then, like I said, don't follow accounts that spout about politics.
01:04 PM - May 01, 2023
Steven Jones
A
I think that's an easy thing to say but also some of you seem to be 'privileged'...that may not be the word...in talking about this.
07:58 PM - May 01, 2023
Steven Jones
A
I think you think that's easier than it is when people are used to the content and topics finding them, and not having to search it out. it's flippant to not take the concern and have a serious discussion about it.
08:00 PM - May 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}