Professor Kyle
A
I don't get the weird notion that Spoutible is "too political" & we need to work to change that. My advice: post whatever the heck you want. And if you don't like "political" accounts, you'll find there is an unfollow button.
06:21 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Steven Jones
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I get that sentiment but people want other things too and with no algo to nudge any other content it can seem overwhelmingly political and not everyone wants that all the time. Sometimes I come on here and wonder is there anything else going on?
12:59 PM - May 01, 2023
Steven Jones
A
I think you think that's easier than it is when people are used to the content and topics finding them, and not having to search it out. it's flippant to not take the concern and have a serious discussion about it.
08:00 PM - May 01, 2023
Steven Jones
A
I think that's an easy thing to say but also some of you seem to be 'privileged'...that may not be the word...in talking about this.
07:58 PM - May 01, 2023
Steven Jones
A
In response to Steven Jones.
and i think for a lot of people they like how it is here, and these things work for them, but if the platform is to survive it will have to adapt to others as well who aren't the hardcore early adopters.
07:59 PM - May 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}