Casey
A
What? @cbouzy advertised Spoutible on Twitter on an unprotected account. Anyone who wanted to sign up for the first wave was welcome to. He talked constantly about policies and rules. Polls were open to everyone on Twitter. The policies were set before first wavers could create a profile.
Matlock @keyofw
The problem with saying "the policies were voted on by the users" is that it was all us #FirstWave people, and #Spoutible selected for a particular type of user. If we want this place to grow, we will have to allow for people who are different from us, with different perspectives.
11:08 AM - Feb 19, 2023
11:18 AM - Feb 19, 2023
TheLadyRed
A
absolutely.
In response to Casey.
11:30 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to TheLadyRed.
The guy who posted this content blocked me and that's fine with me. I think the sex workers and those who want to promote and support them are going to create their own subgroup on this platform. Eventually they will grow tired of listening to each other and they will leave.
11:31 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Casey
A
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
I just got blocked by someone trying to police what I was saying on my own Spout because I "wASn'T rEaDiNg HiS rEpLiEs." I did, he just made bad points trying to mansplain app development to me.... I work in app development, lol.
11:51 AM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}