Casey
A
What? @cbouzy advertised Spoutible on Twitter on an unprotected account. Anyone who wanted to sign up for the first wave was welcome to. He talked constantly about policies and rules. Polls were open to everyone on Twitter. The policies were set before first wavers could create a profile.
Matlock @keyofw
The problem with saying "the policies were voted on by the users" is that it was all us #FirstWave people, and #Spoutible selected for a particular type of user. If we want this place to grow, we will have to allow for people who are different from us, with different perspectives.
11:08 AM - Feb 19, 2023
11:18 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Marisa Ward
A
Not only that, but there were public as well as emailed polls. Tbh, I was surprised that so many voted against thst content-I did as well. I've no issue w/sex or sw; I just don't want to do a search for news and end up with willies wagging in my face🤷🏻‍♀️ Simple.
In response to Casey.
11:46 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Casey
A
In response to Marisa Ward.
That's where I'm at too! When I want to look at adult content, I know where to go.
11:52 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Marisa Ward
A
In response to Casey.
Exactly. Lol in the 60s & 70s, sex was in your face 24/7. Just take a look at the sleeve of the original Woodstock album😂. This isn't about a Puritanical mindset; this was a collective decision made when Chris presented the question.
11:58 AM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}