Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
Every time I feel a little like things can get back to "normal" another friend comes down with COVID. There is no normal anymore, and we have to stop behaving as if we can just push pass this and use masking and common sense when being outside. As for me im team shut in for the foreseeable future.
05:30 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Deb Montague
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
One of my dog walking clients cancelled for the weekend. The nephew they were to visit has COVID. She was angry with his "Well, ya gotta get it sometime" attitude. Her husband is immune-compromised. He cannot have this. I mask in public spaces. Haven't had it. Don't want it.
09:50 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Deborah Budd
A
It's alarming, especially in hospital/health care settings. The widespread anti-precautions mindset is becoming threatening for many people who are immune compromised. Where is basic compassion, let alone common sense?
06:00 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
In response to Deborah Budd.
It feels like common sense is in serious drought, its so frustrating because going out already gives severe anxiety. It feels like its never gonna feel safe again.
07:33 PM - Aug 02, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
Smart lady. Every one is sick around my city here(just a cold or flu) and I see very few masks, they think it's gone. I carry a KN95 all the time.
05:37 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Not a Problematic Liz
A
ITA. I still use a portable air filter in my office and have continued masking when indoors and have no intention to stop any time soon.
05:34 PM - Aug 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}