Dissident Aggressor
A
It really is a different vibe. Is it solely because the trolls aren't here, or are we finally finding a diverse community that we can interact with freely and that we are all truly awesome people?
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker @KalariGamerChic
I was burned out by the dead bird app, Spoutible is so nice. Just logging on and wanting to read people's posts. Not feeling the automatic need to interject or fight. Having a pod of people who share music, gaming, family, pets, comics and other fun sides of themselves. Yall make this place fun.
08:52 AM - Aug 03, 2023
08:31 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Paul Chenoweth
A
In response to Dissident Aggressor.
Yes, of course we are awesome *wink*...and we share our thoughts, (most) respond respectfully, we ask questions, we do not always agree ...but somehow manage to gain understanding (rather than vitrol) through our interactions. I am all in. There is MUCH to like on this platform! Jump in..'spout on!'
10:00 AM - Aug 04, 2023
Ground Control
A
Seems the appropriate answer is "yes".
09:52 AM - Aug 04, 2023
Karen Springer
A
It starts at the top- the captain of the team, principal of a school... If you have someone at the helm who treats people with respect, but gets his back up in defense of the team when necessary, it matters.
This place has good vibes.
09:44 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Karen Springer.
Exactly from the beginning, it’s a wonderful community 🐳🩵
09:50 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Diogenes Wept
A
I think it is the intention with which @cbouzy built this inclusive community. We very intentionally regard each other with respect and kindness, and with an earnestness to grow together through thoughtful dialogue and genuine joy. I love it here!
09:37 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Diogenes Wept.
From the beginning it felt so different, wonderful community 🐳🩵
09:52 PM - Aug 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}