I Smoked Threads
A
Witness intimidation. 50/50 shot he gets pretrial detention at this rate.
07:48 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Connie Eyer
B
In response to I Smoked Threads.
This one time he happens to be right, but his ass deserves to be thrown in a jail cell. At the very least, the judge should move the trial up to December.
01:31 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Janice K
A
Con-se-quen-ces! Con-se-quen-ces! Con-se-quen-ces! (Where are they?!)
09:15 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Dee Nelson
A
Don't threaten me with a good time 🤣
08:49 PM - Aug 05, 2023
B Knapp
A
The fact that it is just a 50/50 chance is a perfect example of a two tier system of justice.
08:47 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Florida Redhead
A
Even if this man is right I can never agree with him.
He's hateful and vengeful in all his words. K-A-R-M-A.
08:40 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Given the strength of the case(s) against him, it might be what he wants at this point. Doubling down is his go to, and he desperately wants (it seems) his cult followers to save him from himself, the law, reality…
#NPD
#UnderstandingIsNotCondoning
#LiveAndLearn (or not)
08:31 PM - Aug 05, 2023
MuzykConnexUs
A
One can hope, but since the other high profile co-conspirators are still free to grift & put everything in place for the next insurrection, I seriously doubt it. Until those who still hold Congressional seats are removed & prosecuted, it's all a choreographed political dance.
08:16 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Orlando Fuentes
A
To this date no real consequences. If he doesn't get jail time-still no consequences. He doesn't care about any convictions without jail time. His cult will support his lifestyle.
08:08 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Rosetta
A
We all know him well enough to know there is no way he can keep his mouth shut. He will definitely get detained eventually - even if it just house arrest with a monitor.
07:58 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Barbara NAFO Davis
A
In response to Rosetta.
I envision him sitting there, on house arrest, posting away on social media.
08:43 PM - Aug 05, 2023
biochemcoachuni
A
Do we have to watch this intimidation the entire weekend? Any normal person would be in the back of the squad car by now. I guess he's free to do his thing until office hours on Monday. Ridiculous.
07:55 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
It's more obvious than ever that absolutely no one cares enough about this slime ball to pull him back. What a waste of a life.
07:54 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Susan Shirley
A
In response to Lipsticktraces.
If anyone really cared, I don't think he'd have hair or skin like that. No one thought it worth it to convince him how horrible he looks.
08:11 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Alison M
A
I hope so.
07:51 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Dennis Bode
A
If I did that, the judge would lock me up immediately. Trump always gets the "kid glove" treatment. Prove to me that there is only one system of laws where everyone is treated equally.
07:51 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
The only thing Trump knows how to so is threaten and bully people. And now he has millions of blind followers who don't mind doing the physical dirty work for him. He's more dangerous than ever to those who speak against him in these cases. He needs to be in jail, a gag order won't help.
07:50 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Peter G Mitchell 😎
A
I would...
You would...
Let's see what happens here!

#TWABT
07:49 PM - Aug 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}