Christopher Bouzy
A
There will always be a small few that will try to ruin it for the many. I am annoyed that a group of romance novelists attempted to drag the LGBTQ+ community into it. The policy doesn't target the LGBTQ+ community nor discriminate against the LGBTQ+ community.
Emily Sugarloaf @ESugarloaf
Some of these new complainers are getting on my last nerve. We had not one problem until this morning. Now they're here 2 days & stamping their feet & demanding I want it MY way, fck the TOS....that I willingly signed onto.
06:57 PM - Feb 19, 2023
08:44 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Mike Prater
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'm glad to have missed this latest episode of poutrage from chaos provocateurs.
Thank you for Spoutible!
09:40 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Jennifer L B H
A
I'm sorry & saddened to see you had to experience this @cbouzy ! Thank you for everything you have done & continue to do to create a safe place for all of us! Thanks for your steadfast dedication to #Spoutible & for continuing to defend this amazing platform! We are extremely grateful for you! ❤️
01:04 AM - Feb 20, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
Are people who are obviously just disrupters with an agenda being banned? I am not in that community but I get an awful lot of requests to follow. When I asked someone to please remove me from a good-to-follow list their response was to block me.
09:41 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Darryl Williams
A
Please take y’all’s bull manure back over to the 🐦 app
09:31 PM - Feb 19, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
As long as there are no blocking limits, I'm good.

And I'll be downright giddy when I can click a spout without going to the beginning of my timeline. I'm afraid that's why I'm not seeing the people I follow.
09:27 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Doug Ray
A
Let 'em stamp. We have rules. Follow or leave. Free choice.
09:27 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Araquiel Gaerwing
A
100% behind you, C. I have seen so much pointless, stupid drama out of the "romance writer's community" on Twitter. I can't imagine anyone wants that BS here. We love what you've built.
(Edited to add: Abusive replies will gain an instablock).
09:16 PM - Feb 19, 2023 (Edited)
Becs Rambaling
A
Chris, you must be doing something right. We've got your back.
09:13 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Doug Ray
A
In response to Becs Rambaling.
💯
12:23 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Sasy Scarborough
A
Has anyone shown any examples of these imaginary bans? I have posted a magic mike gif, I have seen drag show gifs and so on, nothing wrong anywhere no one got banned a static image of some guy behind some girl being all 'enjoy me in the bathtub' I do not see being an issue, why is this a thing
09:00 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jason Hamlin
A
Trust…we in the LGBTQ+ know what it feels like to be used as a prop or cudgel. And we know exactly the type of people that would do so.

Only the people conditioned to argue on twitter would fall for it…which means reality isn’t their forte…
08:59 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Cynthia, Just Cynthia
A
I appreciate you & what you’ve built, C. Bouzy. 👍
I also appreciate the rule that seems to be the source of the current kerfuffle.
Nudity doesn’t bother me. Explicit material just appearing in a random thread is a different matter.
08:57 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Deb Royce
A
Those debating @cbouzy remind me of the men who are baffled by policies prohibiting sexual harassment, worried they’ll make a “mistake.” The obvious reply is, if you have to ask that question, don’t say/do it. Same principle here. If you worry posting content will get you banned, don’t post it.
08:55 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Doug Ray
A
In response to Deb Royce.
Well put. Thank you for expressing my exact thought.
09:25 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Karistina Lafae
A
In response to Deb Royce.
These are not equivalent things.
09:32 PM - Feb 19, 2023
TaraTLK
A
Oh wow, the assumption that romance novelists and the LGBTQ+ community are separate entities with no overlap is curious. But if I understand correctly you are saying that romance novelists are not allowed here?
08:54 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Karen Monroy
A
I’m begging. Please stop. And it will stop. Vast majority see the real deal. Trust us.
08:53 PM - Feb 19, 2023

@cbouzy deleted this reply.

08:53 PM - Feb 19, 2023
In response to Richard Moon.

@Lunar deleted this reply.

08:55 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Girlmom3x
A
Remember…WE don’t have a problem. They seem to be trying to make one. Kind of like trying to make “fetch” happen. They don’t want to abide by the TOS. Buh-Bye. And the whole thing seems staged. Something stinks.
08:52 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Angie White
A
In response to Girlmom3x.
I agree - it seems like a concerted effort to cause discord.
09:07 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:49 PM - Feb 19, 2023
DeucesWild Bear
A
I am a member of the LGBTQIA community and I fully support the TOS and do not feel any discriminatory effects of the TOS or this site.

As Spock once famously said: The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few (to promote their books).
Rosetta
A
In response to DeucesWild Bear.
💯💯💯
09:02 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Brooqs
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
Texpat Nutmegger
A
Most of us are thankful for this platform and its rules. I just made another donation because I like it here and plan to stay.
08:47 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Kevin Hayden
A
I respect your decision to respect the community's decision. This is not discrimination.
08:46 PM - Feb 19, 2023
ℭarl W.
A
In response to Kevin Hayden.
as we've learned, you can't be everybody's darling;

and that's good.
09:03 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
Yes. That’s what alerted me to.. a certain disingenuousness about the entire kerfuffle.
08:46 PM - Feb 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}