Bun the Franky
A
I'm not following this account, but this person who has barely even been here since May has "All lives matter" in her bio, and nearly 250 of my moots follow. If it's a mistake, some of y'all need to talk to your girl.

If not...👀
04:34 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Dad The Geek
A
In response to Bun the Franky.
Why be upset about that?

I understand that racists use the phrase in retort to BLM, or TLM, or anything they want to kill…

But it’s like MAGA using the 🇺🇸 and trying to say people that disagree with them aren’t American.

Take the symbolism back. Turn it against them. Teach them to think better.
12:24 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Dorothy P
A
Black Lives Matter was started to specifically denounce targeted police violence against Black people. It doesn’t say only Black Lives Matter, just that Black Lives Matter too. Jumping in with all lives matter is telling Black people that our lives don’t matter to you.
In response to Dad The Geek.
01:17 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Keith Pottratz
A
In response to Dorothy P.
I really struggle when people say ALM. My FIL does this and so does my BIL. in my opinion it minimizes the issues and takes away the actual point of BLM. I am white and I cannot being to fathom the oppression and issues that African American's go through daily. What I can do is support them and help
02:53 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Keith Pottratz
A
In response to Keith Pottratz.
To also add to this please please please if I am off base correct me help me to better understand.
02:53 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Dad The Geek
A
In response to Dorothy P.
I know this. I led protests in my community and argued about this.

Same thing I do for the LGBTQ+ community, especially for the Trans people.

Until the system is changed, no lives matter, because of the divisions and hate.

I’m just wanting to turn hateful narrative into positive.
02:24 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Nasty Woman
B
But you don't seem to listen and listing how much you support others is crass 🤷🏼‍♀️
02:35 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Mister Moss
A
There is no turning ALM into a positive because it is not about ALL. It is about WHITE.
02:55 AM - Aug 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}