Perchance to Read
A
Astounding how many people on this platform are talking to the CEO like it's not his company. "Hey! You've been at this for years, but we know! We say let someone else write your rules! She offered!" I don't think they can "hear" how patronizing they sound.

I'm staying @cbouzy .😎 #SpoutibleIsMyJam
10:43 PM - Feb 19, 2023 (Edited)
Jo
A
In response to Perchance to Read.
The level of blatant disrespect is astounding.
04:03 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
The caucasity of it all.. 😒🙄
11:56 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Indigo
A
💯💯💯
10:29 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Yogi Thomas
B
The coordinated effort for chaos is ridiculous. I just blocked them all 🐳
03:44 AM - Feb 20, 2023
JennyAnn
A
I was thinking the exact opposite: you have a group of people who've been navigating this specific issue for years saying the TOS leaves room for interpretation and abuse, and requesting a more specific boundary, getting blown off by the team who decided to build a website last year.
01:46 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Anne King
A
It’s racism plain & simple, hidden in a facade of political correctness.
12:06 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
The patronizing really got to me. Do they think the Spoutible team didn't have the TOS vetted by lawyers and other experts like a bunch of damned amateurs? Would they ever say that to a white, VC backed techbro like Dorset?
11:24 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Carlotta Berry
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Now this is exactly my point and smacks of Anti-Blackness and condescension. Do they walk up in Xerox telling Ursula Burns how to do her job? Do they walk up in McDonalds telling Ronald how to run the joint?! Clowns 🤡
11:35 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Rev. Dr. Johannon Tate
A
It’s indicative of what Black men and women are forced to deal with daily… @cbouzy may disagree but I believe the ease and fluidity of his responses are based on his years of experience with being treated this way. We ain’t new to it, unfortunately we’re used to it…
10:47 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Carlotta Berry
A
In response to Rev. Dr. Johannon Tate.
We aint new to this, we true to this!
12:26 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}