Christopher Bouzy
A
I spouted something earlier that was inarticulate, and I should've added more context. Our policies were written to protect everyone here, especially women from sexual harassment. I had hoped a victim of sexual harassment wouldn't lie about our policies to fit a personal agenda that hurts everyone.
07:51 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Ramona Grigg
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
You have repair work to do now. A lot of compromised people are feeling nervous about their place here. Stick to reassuring them without adding to the drama and we’ll all get through this.
Your letter this AM is a big help.
08:00 AM - Feb 20, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to Ramona Grigg.
I'm pretty sure that Chris can say and do what he wants here.

And try practicing what you preach and not add to the drama. Many if us here were hoping yesterday's tensions were put to rest, but thanks to you, they've just been revived.
08:28 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Leslie G
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
The idea of “he can say and do what he wants here” makes it no different than Twitter or Truth Social. The group think behavior of members in the last 24 hours is giving a lot of people pause.
08:36 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Nik-nak
A
Exactly this.

Musk started destroying Twitter when he was making decisions based on personal feelings, preferring certain users, & attacking dissenters. He made major policy changes based on it. He goes out of his way to whip up a cult in his favor & say the people that disagree are the minority
In response to Leslie G.
08:48 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Leslie G
A
In response to Nik-nak.
I appreciate Bouzy saying he was inarticulate, but then he immediately goes into an accusation. Last night/this morning, Twitter is full of people from here harassing and name-calling people over there.
08:54 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}