Daniel Loftus
A
So #Genealogists , what are you working on at the moment?

I'm working on putting up all of those who died in #Castlepollard #MotherandBabyHome on my #ProjectInfant website. As well as this, a distant cousin reached out so am also trying to flesh out that branch of the tree too!
09:08 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Point Loma Pam
A
In response to Daniel Loftus.
I am trying to use probate records to determine which of my white ancestors who were early settlers of Massachusetts Bay Colony were enslavers. Hope to learn more about where these enslaved people came from. In addition to Africans, those pious Puritans also enslaved & traded Native Americans.
07:27 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Michelle Powers
A
Trying to find two unknown parentages in my direct paternal line; trying to prove my 5th paternal g-gf was a brother to someone and married to a relative of his wife.
11:34 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Chandra
A
I've been working on quite a few projects. I've been trying to break down the brick wall that is my 3rd great grandmother, trying to untangle my Booth/Kidd Irish immigrant ancestors, and researching my Palatine Migration ancestors. I've also been doing social media work for #Wikitree
09:29 AM - Feb 20, 2023 (Edited)
Daniel Loftus
A
In response to Chandra.
Interesting! What are you stuck on with the Ireland side of things?
09:44 AM - Feb 20, 2023
STEM TheBleeding
A
Okay, I need more coffee, because when i first read this, I thought you were asking about GEOLOGISTS, and my response was going to be "well, probably licking something", which in the case of GENEALOGY is very VERY wrong.
09:10 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Daniel Loftus
A
In response to STEM TheBleeding.
🤣🤣🤣 Oh boy, that reply made my day! No, if you were doing that in genealogy, you're doing it wrong. 😅
09:11 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}