Hope Morningstar
B
Biden needs to do a better job.

I hate that I was strongarmed into voting for him. He isn't protecting our rights. He isn't striving for reforms. He's not getting us better healthcare in the wealthiest nation in the world. People are dying in the streets. He's fighting for the shitty status quo.
03:50 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Lynn Doan
A
In response to Hope Morningstar.
Respectfully disagree. He’s been the right President for the right time in our history.
03:52 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
In response to Lynn Doan.
How do you like those reproductive rights? Cool with trans teens being de-transitioned? Mass shootings to your liking? Increased violence from white nationalists? Book bans?

Don't let him not being Trump blind you, please. Please.
03:56 PM - Feb 19, 2023
ChrisKinFLA
A
Blame the GQP, not Biden.
No progress can be made with the GQP controlling the House.
04:00 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
In response to ChrisKinFLA.
You are saying the most powerful person in the country can do that, which is wrong. He can literally do whatever he wants.
04:02 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jexy Fenix
A
He's the most powerful in that he controls the largest (working) nuclear arsenal w/ the best equipped & most capable military in the world. You're talking about legislative & law enforcement power, which he is far from the most powerful in the world. Xi Jinping is the most powerful in that aspect.
04:22 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
In response to Jexy Fenix.
I didn't claim he was the most powerful person in the world, tho.
05:24 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jexy Fenix
A
True. But you made it sound like he has the power of the most powerful person in the world. The most powerful person in the country, for the issues you mention wanting solved, isn't that powerful. Especially since let's be real, this isn't even a representative democracy, it's an oligarchy.
05:33 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
You read something that wasn't there.

The president can enact tremendous change, and you must acknowledge this critical fact.

Biden has failed every test. Like I knew he would. His record showed how bad of a president he'd be.
05:38 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jexy Fenix
A
What kind of change within his authority would you have wanted or still want him to do? I don't think anyone could reasonably say he's failed every test. I'm surprised he's done as much as he has given the zero margin for losing a vote in the Senate. More progressive than his voting record TBH
10:07 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
What significant progressive policies has he enacted?

And let's be clear, with EOs; he has all the power he needs.
11:10 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Jexy Fenix
A
Obama proved that EOs aren't solutions and also get overturned and then thrown out by courts. They aren't legislation. So specifically, what EO would you like him to do that would hold up permanently?
12:03 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
Something. Fucking anything. Try.
12:29 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Jexy Fenix
A
He did and judges are already overruling him before it could have any impact. What specifically do you want him to do?
01:40 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Hope Morningstar
B
More can always be done. The problem is he isn't trying hard enough, and it's because he's not progressive. He fights for the shitty status quo.

But perhaps you could tell me the most significant piece of law that he's tried to pass via EO that got shot down.
02:23 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Jexy Fenix
A
Simple Google search of "Judge overrules Biden": judge blocks bidens transgender worker protections, judge blocks bidens pause on new oil & gas leases, judge strikes down bidens student loan relief plan, judge overturns bidens travel mask mandate, judge blocks bidens vaccine mandate for fed workers
10:00 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Jexy Fenix
A
I agree that he isn't very progressive, but he can't even get common sense stuff passed to protect workers lives because that needs to be done by the legislative branch. Again, what would you have him do that is progressive, that wouldn't be overruled by a judge?
10:03 AM - Feb 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}