Christopher Bouzy
A
It's a bug that will be fixed soon.
Christian R @Chris_R
@cbouzy why do I always have one notification on, but can’t find any new notifications when I’m using Spoutible? Is there a common area people tend to forget to check? I’ve looked everywhere I can think of, but I still can’t find the missing notification.
10:05 AM - Aug 14, 2023
10:07 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Anneliese Vankerckhove
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Hey Chris, perhaps I'm getting it wrong (new user here), but I think I've noticed a bug (?) too: I was joining the #DailyPictureTheme challenge, quoting the original spout from @DailyPictureTheme and adding my picture. Seems the quote won't show under my spout and if I go to the original spout,
1/3
11:31 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Anneliese Vankerckhove
A
In response to Anneliese Vankerckhove.
It won't show my quote spout. I tested it without a picture: then the quote does show under my spout, and it also shows when you look at the OP (see screenshot). The quotes with picture however won't show. I'll link the tests I did in the reply below
2/3
11:34 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Peter Howd
A
Thanks for asking! I’ve been wondering the same thing. And thanks @cbouzy for answering.
11:21 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Yorick
A
I havent gotten a notification for anything in three weeks.
10:54 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Yorick
A
In response to Yorick.
@cbouzy
I've discovered (just now) that all my notifications were disabled.
As far as I know I did not do that myself.
09:41 PM - Aug 14, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
This is SO weird. I have the same thing, but with messages, not notifications. It pops up every once in a while saying I have a new message, but when I go there, there's never anything. Figured I better tell you to help you all figure out the bug. Thanks again for all you guys do!
10:33 AM - Aug 14, 2023
Phred
A
10:11 AM - Aug 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}