Christopher Bouzy
A
LOL! To be fair, this is an issue with every social media platform. Elon was whining about this a few weeks ago, and I assume it's why Bluesky launched without a block button. We are taking a novel approach that fixes the problem.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
08:52 AM - Aug 16, 2023
08:59 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
No wonder he hates me I have thousands upon thousands of blocked accounts!! 😂😂

It's the only way to tolerate that place.
11:49 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Star Wars Cats
A
Would it help if we unblock accounts that have been suspended/removed? I think most of my blocks fall under that category.
09:59 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Sal E
A
In response to Star Wars Cats.
I think mine here do, too. I probably should go in and unblock the ones that are gone forever.
02:27 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Randy Resists
A
Block lists antagonizes the muskrat? Good! I return to dead bird a few times a week to check on people I respect who aren't here yet. When I leave, I usually have a "block party" where I pick a hateful response to someone I like & follow the rabbit hole blocking magats, nazis, aholes, cripto...
09:41 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Sal E
A
In response to Randy Resists.
I do this on Facebook all the time. Every time I see a post from Biden, Harris, or my governor (Pritzker) that has laugh emojis where they are super-not-appropriate, I go in and block at least one person that left it, so I never have to accidentally read a word they write.
02:25 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Lexis Nexus
B
Is there a way to put someone on pause? I’m not trying to block anyone, however I don’t always want to see what trump is spouting on his flat-form🤷🏽‍♀️
09:23 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Dıanna
A
In response to Lexis Nexus.
Just curious ... why don't you want to block?
09:46 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Cyndi Brown she/her
A
Elongated Muskrat must have been really glad when I left. I had over 200K.
09:15 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Cyndi Brown she/her.
OMG!
02:36 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Creative AF (She/Her)
A
Y’all seem to have a “novel” approach to everything! We ♥️ it!
09:14 AM - Aug 16, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Madrigal Rose
A
I preferred to mute on the Twit. Probably no difference in that respect tho.
09:07 AM - Aug 16, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
Everyone blocking all the “promotion” that appears every third tweet is gonna take up a lot of [waves hand around searching for whatever word it is I’m looking for here]
Jacqui Wood
A
This is the problem with Elon’s moral vacancy. Reported this is friggin July and it’s still up. So, that evil marshmallow can shut the f- up bc his site is a cesspool and can only be survived by blocking.
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
Really appreciate that you make big investments in allowing people to curate their own feed. Probably costs more than it returns in the short term. Hopefully that shifts over the long term. But either way, it’s the right thing to do. Thanks!
09:05 AM - Aug 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}