JeriLynne
A
Good morning again Spouters. I'm trying this one more time (I'm having issues 😂). Wishing everyone a beautiful day. 🥰
11:27 AM - Aug 21, 2023
Bluecrystal
B
In response to JeriLynne.
Good morning JeriLynne
Glad you're ok
Was worried for a bit 😬
12:38 PM - Aug 21, 2023
JeriLynne
A
In response to Bluecrystal.
Good morning Corrine 🥰🤗 Yes thanks, I'm fine. I had issues this morning trying to reply, or even spout. I'd type it and hit send and it'd disappear. It took several tries to finally get the good morning spout to go. But it seems OK now.
12:42 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Fiona Mary
A
Good morning JeriLynne! My daughters were on the Amalfi coast in June. Here they are. They loved it!
12:28 PM - Aug 21, 2023
JeriLynne
A
In response to Fiona Mary.
Good morning Fiona 😘. Oh what a fantastic photo!! Lucky girls. I've always wanted to go there but never had the means. Have a great day!
12:39 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Aly C
A
Good morning JeriLynne! What a gorgeous photo! I just want to be sitting there with that (your photo) view sipping drinks with a little umbrella in it. 🍹😃 Hope you have a great day!
12:10 PM - Aug 21, 2023 (Edited)
JeriLynne
A
In response to Aly C.
Good morning Aly 😘. Wow that's gorgeous photo!! The northeast is so beautiful. I'm with you on the drinks with a view! Let's gooooooo. 😂😂
12:12 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Karen Dykstra
A
Good morning, JeriLynne. How much rain did you get? Did you feel the earthquake?
12:09 PM - Aug 21, 2023
JeriLynne
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
Good morning Karen 😘. We got around 2 to 3 inches where I am so we were lucky. I didn't feel the quake though. San Diego area may be too far south. But it all gone and it's beautifully cool outside. I hope all is well and you have a fantastic day!!
12:18 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Utar Dolt
A
🫶Good morning JeriLynne, beautiful photo! Hope you are keeping your feet dry. Wing pit foot warmer.😂
Bird psittybirder
12:03 PM - Aug 21, 2023
JeriLynne
A
In response to Utar Dolt.
Good morning Utar 😘🤗. Cool bird! Yep the storm is all gone. It started getting a little crazy around 9pm and woke me up once at about midnight, but all is well. Are you getting (or expecting) any of the rain ir wind effects there?
12:10 PM - Aug 21, 2023
G.Stephen S.
A
Morning! Hope you were in the part of the County that only got a little rain. Family is in Palm Springs and the mountains East of San Diego. Not great for them.
12:02 PM - Aug 21, 2023
JeriLynne
A
In response to G.Stephen S..
Good morning Stephen 😘. We were lucky here. It scooted slightly east before it got here do we just had a 2-3 inches of rain. But yeah, I've been watching the weather and too much rain too fast isn't good for Palm Springs. I hope they'll be okay!
12:31 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Cheryl Sanders
A
You too!!
11:46 AM - Aug 21, 2023
JeriLynne
A
In response to Cheryl Sanders.
😊
12:43 PM - Aug 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}