I Smoked Threads
A
I spent most of the Trump administration thinking "Why aren't people doing more." By the end, I realized no one was coming to save us so I asked myself why am I not doing more. 2024 isn't that far away and it's not going to win itself. While there's still time, ask yourself what you can do and do it
10:33 PM - Feb 20, 2023
gaicai
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
Yes! My biggest disappointment is people cheering me on for all that I do politically as a volunteer, yet nothing I say has them reaching out to help me.
12:19 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Maybe it's what you say, how you say it--or that you say anything at all (#ReversePsychology). Or maybe it's that they're incapable--lacking skills, knowledge, experience, or confidence. Good intentions often benefit from repeated course corrections. Thanks for your efforts!
In response to gaicai.
11:19 AM - Feb 21, 2023
gaicai
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
Definitely that they are incapable, lacking confidence or don't have an ability to accept how much time and effort it takes to effect change. I try to meet them where they're at and accept whatever they're capable of. Still disappointing, but rather than focus on them, I've moved on to new people
10:28 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}