Azri Firman
A
thread 1/3
Apologies for being inactive. Been busy the past few days. Anyway, I have something to say

I would like to thank @strawberigrl12 and @H_W for organizing the #FIFAWWCBCG ! I had an amazing time following the tournament with you two as well as the participants of the competition.
02:20 AM - Aug 24, 2023 (Edited)
Azri Firman
A
thread 2/3
@canyonsfan , @abigailevans , @happy4uuu , @jodontchaknow , @deb_prothero , @mrazrifirman , @nycavri , @hippiemom62 , @fredkipter , @klaatu , @coacharming ; @noblerot , @sstan99

It's been a pleasure guessing the results with you all. I hope everyone enjoyed the #FIFAWWC because I definitely did! 😁
02:22 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Azri Firman
A
thread 3/3
Been inactive lately due to work. But there's another reason I've been out of the loop.

And it involves a World Cup. And I'm involved in this. Stay tuned! 😉
02:23 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Azri Firman.
Hmmmmm....why is one guess different from the other 🤔 Is it because the rest of us were second guessing, LOL

Cheers to rubbing in your winner's title, AGAIN. 🤗

Thankfully, it's going to be another 4 years before we hear the word "gloat" again...HaHa 😉
02:14 PM - Aug 25, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to Azri Firman.
I think that's what's great about this platform is that we find other folks interested in the same topics (like EPL). And we are diverse, we root for different teams yet we can come together and celebrate / commiserate.
08:59 PM - Aug 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}