Sassy Musing
A
I've never stopped using my mask. Remember to get your flu shots this Fall, and RSV shots if you're over 60. The new Covid Vax is supposed to be out in (maybe) October. I'm waiting for it. Please wear a mask.
Dr. Sandra Galindo @SangaPhd
“Other high-risk groups include people with diabetes, cancer, chronic liver, kidney or lung disease, organ or stem cell transplants, HIV or other immunocompromising conditions, a history of heart disease or stroke, dementia or mental health issues.”
11:34 PM - Aug 24, 2023
11:53 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Kathleen Fuller, PhD
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
My course began this week. One student hasn't been to class yet because she got Covid in Canada and was detained there. She will be back next week. I'm wearing a mask and trying to get all my students to wear one. No one is yet. Maybe next week.
08:48 AM - Aug 25, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Kathleen Fuller, PhD.
Students still have that sense of immortality--I hope they start seeing what the experts are saying and the increased cases in hospitals and use a mask.
10:30 PM - Aug 25, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
I never stopped wearing mine. I have hypertension and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. I don't *look* like someone who has liver disease so people sometimes wonder. (Actually we are still trying to figure out why I have liver disease...I don't fit the usual profile.)
07:44 AM - Aug 25, 2023
Charlie Delgado
A
I’ve never stopped wearing them!
12:52 AM - Aug 25, 2023
Ray King
A
Today was the first day I've seen multiple people wearing masks.
12:00 AM - Aug 25, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Ray King.
Great!
12:08 AM - Aug 25, 2023
Julie Larnard-Newbury
A
I’m with you. I’ve never stopped wearing my mask. I’m waiting for the shot as well.
11:59 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Alexsandra Stewart
A
Still wear mine too most of the time. Always in stores, post office, other public places. Choose to sit out side when go to restaurants.
11:58 PM - Aug 24, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
I've never stopped either. Hub is a hospital doc. We know better.
11:56 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
I wish more people would, but I can only control me. I keep hoping that when people see me in a store that they at least consider for a moment whether they should wear one, too.
12:06 AM - Aug 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}