Christopher Bouzy
A
So you expect people who have been using Twitter for years, many over a decade, to just up and leave overnight? Most people in a long-term marriage/relationship that went south don't just leave their partner. It takes time to move on. Find new people to follow like you did before.
Andy Sharick @AndySharick
I understand & agree. But it seems the people I follow on Twitter are able to ignore or block the crazies, & don't seem to be Tweeting about leaving there. Even most of those people who are also present here don't post here first, if at all ☹️. I'm not leaving, just waiting for 'critical mass.'
12:02 PM - Aug 27, 2023
12:17 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Maria Corrales
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Finally deleted my account yesterday after more and more right wing propaganda kept showing up on my timeline. Decided that the increase in blood pressure was not worth it.
11:22 PM - Dec 15, 2023
L Geisenest
A
In response to Maria Corrales.
Congrats
03:17 AM - Dec 16, 2023
Kos
A
He's right. It took me a good six months to move over here, and another couple of months to delete my old account.
09:50 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Yvette
A
I follow a few friends who haven’t left on Twitter (X), and Physicians covering Covid. ☮️
12:13 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Phred
A
I’m still discovering new amazing content! The other day I found an account that documented a caterpillar turning into a monarch butterfly! It was a thread with a photo each day of the progress. 😮😮
11:00 PM - Aug 27, 2023
WestCoaster
A
People tend to wait 2 years before ending a marriage, from the time they first considered the option. I did. It's not easy to make such a major break; it's painful. So I'm still on Twitter as well as being on Spoutible. It's a transition time. Nice not doing so much blocking, anyway.
08:38 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
Many of the accounts on twidder that I had illusions of relevance & followed, have started crossing the stream into becoming talking heads.
I rarely go there unless it's to comment about enjoying Spoutible.
I like what Bouzy said awhile ago. (paraphrasing) Spoutible & community will create the new.
05:01 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Koronin
A
This is why I keep asking people to please come and check Spoutible out and give it a chance. Unfortunately, they still don't seem to be coming. I keep hoping and asking.
04:41 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Susan Illings
A
In response to Koronin.
I am doing the same. It might take time but they will.
05:01 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Tracy I
A
I feel a threaded spout about this is in my future. Suffice to say where one spends their time evolves. Those pressuring everyone to choose immediately are just chaos agents.
03:21 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Carol Milanowski
A
… haven’t completely left the marriage, but dating other sites🤕
03:05 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Haruka (CLOSED)
A
I check Xitter for the official accounts of my Kpop bands (which unfortunately are all still there,) and to promote Spoutible, but that doesn’t take long, then I’m right back here. 🙂❤️
02:41 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Mik
A
The main reason I still check Twitter is because it's much easier to tell what is trending via hashtags or the trending topics then it is on here. Making waves only ever seems to have like 5 to 30 spouts under the topics that show up there. . .
01:06 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Trump Neck
A
I do love angry British Twitter

In my head, it all sounds like an AbFab episode
01:00 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Alfredo Dominguez
A
Black Twitter is still a force. Communities will communicate and organize. As long as they can talk, people with stay on Twitter. Spoutible will not replace Twitter. It will be a different community.
12:50 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Alice EDUCATION MATTERS
A
I am curious at how you determine people who are denied access to Spoutible? A friend from Twitter says he can't join Spoutible.
12:46 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Bev Turner
A
The only reason my twitter account is not closed is for sharing spouts and a few dear friends who, for various reasons, are still mainly there.
12:38 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Sharon McMahon
A
I created a new account on Twitter and followed only those I trust who never went or posted much on this site and others. I don’t post, I don’t comment and I don’t like any posts but I am
Happy because I’m following those I trust who never left Twitter. My goal was inky to here from those I trust.
12:21 PM - Aug 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}