Kymberlyn Reed
A
#mouthypolitics101

RACISM. IS. NOT. A. MENTAL. ILLNESS.

And yet, I've got someone on a previous post who keeps insisting that it is.

Some folks really get on my second to last nerve with this bs.
01:47 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Steve Hill
B
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
Iv know PLENTY that are BOTH! they are NOT Mutually Exclusive! and to try SO HARD to separate both does a disservice to both. I understand you want the conversation to be on and stay on RACE but there will always be SOME overlap!
06:36 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
YOU may have known a few who were racist and mentally ill, but it is NOT the norm.

Your "but I haz opinions" does a huge disservice to those of us who have mental health issues and are NOT racist.
In response to Steve Hill.
11:23 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Steve Hill
B
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
Im mentaly ill and you dont speak for all of us! And YES it is the norn for these Racist to ALSO be mentaly ill. Conservative upbringings are usualy Riddled with all level of crazy! they believe in a imaginary god OVER the Proven sciences (I said OVER, god isnt in and of itself totaly dilutional)
01:56 AM - Aug 28, 2023
Steve Hill
B
Misogyny and hoarding of wealth, lying to get jobs they are not qualified for, the delusion one person is better than another... I could do this ALL DAY!
01:58 AM - Aug 28, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
I have anxiety and depression so yes son, I know of what I speak.

None of those things makes me hate someone and pick up an assault weapon and start mowing down innocent people. I'm sure the same goes for you.

Using mental illness as an excuse further stigmates mental health issues.
11:40 AM - Sep 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}