DianeInNashville TN
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I followed her for a minute a million years ago. She’s one of several on the bird app that ultimately set off red flags for me. 🚩
12:11 AM - Aug 10, 2023
Omar Moore
A
What a nasty, rancid human being she is. So abhorrent. And a stalker and harasser. Vituperative.
11:23 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Deborah Winfrey Keene
A
She is a classic bully. Bullying doesn't have to be physical. She goes out of her way to get under someone's skin - for kicks. People with low self-esteem can succumb to the mental assault and become suicidal. She is despicable.
10:13 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
And I'll say once again that I have ZERO regrets at deactivating my dumpster fire account!
09:25 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Chelle Luna
A
If it’s any consolation, she locked /protected her tweets. She’s only preaching to her own choir for the moment.
07:52 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Niki S. RN
A
I am so sincerely sorry for the way you are treated on Twitter. Please know that there are so many of us who like and respect you. I know your feelings are probably hurt. I’m sorry. Their viciousness is a reflection of them, not you. Take care.
07:31 PM - Feb 22, 2023
allwen6
A
Wow, I'd change your deodorant, this woman sounds batshit crazy!!!!
07:14 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Niki S. RN
A
WTF is her problem????!!!!
03:43 PM - Feb 22, 2023
jtgyk
A
I had to look up the tweets where she copied your screenshots and did her own analyses, which would have been questionable but OK, I guess.

But then she lied about it and got caught.
03:23 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
Is she responding to the voluntary recruiting many of us took part in last weekend?

This woman is OBSESSED.

What is her endgame?
(Does she even know?)
02:58 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
RTs, replies, likes. Twitter clout. She's been chasing it for years. IMO only - not a fan of hers. I followed her for a while early in the former guy's reign of terror. Then she annoyed me (maybe trashing Pelosi?) and I blocked her.
09:23 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Suz Kantner ?
A
I could understand not liking a person or a platform, everyone's freak flag flies a bit differently. But, if you want to have any credibility about it, I'm not sure hosting a Twitter space with ppl like Samantha Markle & that weird-ass lawyer is the best method of being viewed credibly.
02:54 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Not The Droid You're Looking For
A
"No judgment"
Immediately followed by the pre-defined judgment of "online deception", and without seeing the irony of her fucking deception by lying about judgment.
Ok, yeah, that's patently reflexive and clumsy, even clunky wording, but I wanted to fit it into one spout.
Shoot me.
02:46 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Obi
A
Isn't this the same woman who said that Spoutible was a failing dumpster fire? She's expending an enormous amount of effort to dump a site supposedly in the toilet. Move on Karen.
02:44 PM - Feb 22, 2023 (Edited)
Vicky
A
I was so surprised to see I was following someone so problematic. I remedied that with the push of a button.
02:43 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Myke
A
I seriously get PTSD looking at her. She is a dead ringer for my physically and emotionally abusive ex-girlfriend, and she gaslights and manipulates just like her too. *shiver cringe*
02:42 PM - Feb 22, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Myke.
Sounds very scary.
😟😳
Hoping you are safe.
07:36 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Not The Droid You're Looking For
A
Weird.
On my first bird account RVAWonk and I were mutuals. After reading her thread re #Spoutible , I think she's just worried about Twitter going to shit, it crashing then burning, and having to build a new following on a new platform.
But that's just me; I was born a skeptic.
02:29 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
LMFAO 👏🤣

She & anyone who thinks like her is PATHETIC.

Is it so hard to believe that majority of the #Spoutible hype is coming from the USERS?!

Spoutible *doesn’t need* social media influencers to get people to sign up.

It doesn’t even need an APP yet.

That’s why the haters are hatin.
02:23 PM - Feb 22, 2023
TheLadyRed
A
she's been dangerously scary for a long time now and her husband just piles on too. I hope you are getting good personal security advice! stay safe.
02:18 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Tess
B
You seriously might need to consider getting a personal protection order. Her behavior isn’t normal. It borders on pathological.
12:59 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Lucy
A
Since she and her husband are devoting practically their entire online presence to damaging your company by spreading misinformation, is there anything you can do legally?
10:51 AM - Feb 22, 2023
tb ☘️
A
how does she think you're being deceptive?
10:50 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Cipher
A
In response to tb ☘️.
On twitter, he said Trump was going to go through some things, 9 times or something. She took that to mean Bouzy was predicting some legal consequences. And she's been unhinged about it for days.
03:07 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Mark Batcheck
A
her whole approach feels oddly personal
10:44 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Bezu
B
Why is it always white women??
10:37 AM - Feb 22, 2023
The Stare of Frederick Douglass
A
In response to Bezu.
Because it always is.
12:13 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Obi
A
In response to Bezu.
You know why. (With the period and not the question mark)
02:47 PM - Feb 22, 2023 (Edited)
Mynxie
A
I unfollowed her the other day when she accused you of being like QAnon by 'pretending to have secret knowledge' when you used a common idiom saying that trump was "about to go through some things"
Seen several big name accounts saying the same, but she never accused them of such nonsense🤷🏽‍♀️
10:19 AM - Feb 22, 2023
PhoenixWomanMN
A
In response to Mynxie.
It's literally part of the Black American vernacular, but she knows next to nothing about that. She just knows that Trump used the term once, so anyone else who uses that term is suspect.
02:14 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Jack Daniels
A
There's another one there trashing spoutable as well . I left him a message
10:17 AM - Feb 22, 2023
ljz
A
I blocked her years ago. IMO she has zero credibility. She's becoming the thing that she's been researching/writing about: disinformation campaigns & gaslighting. I've reported her several times now for targeted harassment & misinformation. I'm sure nothing will happen.
10:12 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Jack Daniels
A
Do as she asks , pop into her dms and then post the chat
10:02 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Jack Daniels
A
She hasn't been right for years if you ever watched her . One of those that wants you to believe she's on the up and up but isn't.
10:01 AM - Feb 22, 2023
TheLadyRed
A
In response to Jack Daniels.
absolutely
02:20 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Jexy Fenix
A
Their entire lives are consumed with you. It's hard to imagine they are real people, but if so, have to be paid by someone.
09:59 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Christine Drake
A
As someone said on Twitter, get a PR person and focus on continuing to build this wonderful platform.
09:17 AM - Feb 22, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}