Christopher Bouzy
A
Despite thousands of prominent individuals joining Threads, Threads experienced a significant decline in engagement shortly after its launch. This underscores that having prominent accounts is not the primary determinant of success, and it's crucial to focus on fostering a strong community.
01:36 PM - Sep 02, 2023
ruthko
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
My observation: Spoutible's posts lean strongly on U.S. contents. For us from north of the border, there are little engagements... Even less when it comes to international news contents. I don't have a clue how to fix it though.
01:41 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to ruthko.
You probably need to follow more people, or hang more in Explore. There's plenty of Canadian content on Spoutible. Also, it's a new online community, so to build it, you post the content you want to see.
01:46 PM - Sep 02, 2023
ruthko
A
In response to Mynxie.
OK, just took a quick look over on Explore and Making Waves. A lot of posts, but not much engagements (replies, echo, like). I will give it a closer look later when I have more time. Thanks. #cdnpoli
02:07 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to ruthko.
Explore is where you'll find spouts from everyone as they happen, so yeah, you won't see engagement showing on the newest ones, but how is that an issue? Do you only like, echo, or quote, or only read spouts that others do? Is that a requirement for you? There's plenty out there w/engagement, but...
03:05 PM - Sep 02, 2023
ruthko
A
In response to Mynxie.
After posting a link or comment, it would be good to know that someone had read it, and gave feedback on it. That is what I meant by "engagement". For example, like what we are doing here.
03:09 PM - Sep 02, 2023 (Edited)
Mynxie
A
In response to ruthko.
People do, all the time.
03:11 PM - Sep 02, 2023
ruthko
A
I don't find that's the case for me. Perhaps I post stuff that people are not interested in. 🤣 Oh well. Good discussion. Gotta go. Chat later. Thanks.
In response to Mynxie.
03:14 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}