Josef Konrad
A
thread 1/15
I am going through my follow list and have found some lesser-known "spouters" who are doing some very interesting things here that are worth mentioning.

I'll add them to this thread, which you can bookmark for updates throughout the week, so that you can #TickleYourTimeline
07:47 AM - Sep 05, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 2/15
Hungry? Don’t know what to make for supper

@yolimom has you covered and shares a variety of delicious recipes every day from various sites and culinary magazines. You’ll find recipes ranging from sea urchin spaghetti to Balinese pork ribs, along with tips for repurposing those BBQ leftovers.
07:48 AM - Sep 05, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 3/15
Do you know what today is? It might seem like an ordinary Tuesday, but @scottblueghost will keep you in the loop about obscure national celebrations like Trail Mix Day and Cherry Popsicle Day.

Don’t miss out on events like Toasted Marshmallow Day, like I did last week.
#TickleYourTimeline
07:55 AM - Sep 05, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 4/15
I love words, and it seems @lolagaylec does too. She posts a mixed bag of news and politics, some doodles, but also her own “Word of the Day” if you want more lexicology – the study of words – in your life. #TickleYourTimeline
10:53 AM - Sep 05, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 5/15
When I think of crocheting, pullovers and blankets come to mind. What doesn't are the cool and nerdy creations that @dadnabbit crafts with yarn and a lot of talent. A #StarWars AT-AT Walker that's also a diaper bag? Check! A Super Mario Bros. Fire Flower? Go check it out!
#TickleYourTimeline
11:04 AM - Sep 05, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 6/15
I wish I could travel as much as @bessie does. This stuffed traveling cow takes you on journeys to different cities and their museums and attractions. This user posts tons of photos that always feature Bessie. It’s a fun follow and a lot less creepy than that Travelocity gnome.
07:37 AM - Sep 06, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 7/15
If you enjoy #boardgames as much as I do, there are some fans here who actively discuss and review new board games and share how to play them:
Chaz from @DiceParadise
Moe from @TabletopBellhop and
@keithlaw who primarily writes about baseball but occasionally reviews board games too.
02:11 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 8/15
Jeramy over at @LostCityMagic has truly made Spoutible his own. Not only is he an accomplished magician who shares some incredible sleight of hand, but he's also actively preserving the Cherokee language by posting daily words in that language along with their phonetic pronunciations.
06:24 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 9/15
You can find broadcaster Peter Anthony Holder at @paholder where he spouts his “Stuph Phile” interviews with celebrities, authors, and ordinary people who are doing extraordinary things.

He’s also published a book of his interviews with stars like Bob Denver, Julie Newmar, and Christopher Plummer.
07:21 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 10/15
Small businesses and orgs are slowly making their way here, which I believe shows faith in what @cbouzy is building.

One such group is @evoinos . They promote Cypriot wines, their island's rich history of winemaking, and the use of some unique indigenous grape varieties that will expand your palate.
09:06 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 11/15
Are horror movies your thing? @TST is your Spoutible connection to The Scariest Things podcast, but it also shares the latest horror film news and trailers, offers movie reviews, and lets you know about film festivals from around the world. They’re the perfect spooky season companion 🎃🧟‍♂️.
06:42 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 12/15
@Blackgirlnerds describes their account as the intersection of geek culture and Black feminism. Their spouts link to their website, which features interviews with celebs like Octavia Spencer, highlights Black films, and delves deeply into geeky fandom while refusing to conform to the status quo.
07:53 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 13/15
@Barbaras_Nostalgia is an account filled with kindness, but it's also a trip down memory lane. Barbara shares old movie posters, memorable ads from the 1950s and 1960s, cereal giveaways from the 1970s, vintage coloring books, and many other fun items, including a lot of Peanuts memorabilia.
06:12 AM - Sep 12, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 14/15
The @Rightsideof40pod is new to Spoutible, but they've been producing a valuable and inspiring podcast for some time. It focuses on women talking honestly about their lives and careers post-40 -- their workplace concerns around employability, financial security, and navigating those challenges.
03:37 PM - Sep 13, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
thread 15/15
During the 2020 pandemic, Yellie embarked on an incredible journey that immersed this author in a new music album for 366 days. This adventure is vividly chronicled in "Music in the Mayhem", which explores music, life, and American culture. You can follow Yellie @musicinmayhem here on Spoutible!
03:59 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Judith Olson
A
In response to Josef Konrad.
This is terrific! Please continue
06:59 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Mathias Pav
A
Thanks for this!
06:11 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Nora Nanza
A
What a fun and informative thread of some really cool accounts.
Thanks Josef!
06:04 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Governor McCheese
A
Thanks for this thread!
05:51 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Indivisible
A
nice post, thank u
05:02 PM - Oct 03, 2023
W4TERLILY
A
Really helpful. Thank you. I love this community.
09:07 AM - Sep 21, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Thanks Josef for taking the time! Have been following most but not all. That has been remedied.
08:50 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
Loved this spout! Thank you. 😍
08:46 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
Thank you for creating this list. I definitely have been missing out on a few accounts. Spoutible has an amazing group of people here!
09:40 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
My pleasure! I started this project after seeing one too many spouts suggesting that the bird site has this or that, or some unique people that they cannot find here. However, there is so much creativity taking place on Spoutible daily as people truly make it their own. I love the minutiae!
10:04 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Ang Darkstar
A
Thank you for these fabulous threads!
I love it here. There are so many cool people, like you, that draw my wandering attention.
01:00 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Janet B
A
What a great thread, I followed three of these accounts right away! Looking forward to more as you add them 👍🏼
09:40 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Dorothy P
A
Thanks for highlighting these accounts. Now I feel like I have to step up my game.
12:12 PM - Sep 05, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}