Frank the Bunny
A
The thing I LOVE least about social media is when people feel compelled to police others because they aren't sufficiently outraged about %subject% due to %reasons% as if people are wrong for being uplifting or funny or happy or hopeful.
07:26 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
Blazing Saddles - We Must Do Something! Harrumph! - YouTube

Is this how meetings are run at your company?

09:31 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Bobbie The Fat Man
A
Wait a second...are you telling me you still experience joy? I feel my whole life has become a joke and is now meaningless, in fairness it was mostly meaningless before this but still
07:56 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Susan Simon
A
Taking my lead from one of the BW I follow on Insta. We can't manage the long haul fight necessary w/o allowing for joy and laughter in our world. BW been at this way longer than I have. It's not the outrage olympics. It's digging in for the marathon ahead.
07:47 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Susan Simon.
Exactly true. And joy is the fuel for the marathon.
07:49 PM - Sep 05, 2023
dani
A
The amount of times I’ve been subspouted on this website for this very thing is nuts.

It’s much better now than it was before though.
07:30 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to dani.
It is frustrating. I know lots of people are mad about lots of things. But we can't always be mad about all the things or the world would be too bleak to get out of bed. I'm not going to feel bad for having fun when I can while also working on serious issues as best I can within my power.
07:34 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Joe McCarthy
A
Do I need to feign outrage at something?
07:29 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Joe McCarthy.
I'm sure there is something, it seems daily that at least a few people express the sentiment that we aren't mad enough about one thing or another.
07:31 PM - Sep 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}