Frank the Bunny
A
The thing I LOVE least about social media is when people feel compelled to police others because they aren't sufficiently outraged about %subject% due to %reasons% as if people are wrong for being uplifting or funny or happy or hopeful.
07:26 PM - Sep 05, 2023
dani
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
The amount of times I’ve been subspouted on this website for this very thing is nuts.

It’s much better now than it was before though.
07:30 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
It is frustrating. I know lots of people are mad about lots of things. But we can't always be mad about all the things or the world would be too bleak to get out of bed. I'm not going to feel bad for having fun when I can while also working on serious issues as best I can within my power.
In response to dani.
07:34 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Rebecca
A
Agreed. Climate change is terrible. I can smell the smoke in the air and if we all don't get serious about it, Gen Tempestas (Z) won't get to die a natural death. Also, Sept and even Oct are delivering just perfectly warm and sunny days now here in Vancouver, and I enjoy every last one of them.
07:50 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Rebecca.
One of the keys to working to save the world is to take a minute now and then to see and appreciate what we are saving.
08:02 PM - Sep 05, 2023
dani
A
I think that’s the right attitude to have.

Part of the problem is that it’s still a small community so everyone is pretty aware of what everyone else is up to and it bothers some people when their energy isn’t matched.
07:37 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to dani.
Very true. Maybe as it grows people will connect more with others who match their intensity and energy, instead of feeling compelled to get everyone on their level.
07:39 PM - Sep 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}