BurgerFanMan
A
thread 1/2
Republicans have learned very well from Evangelical preachers on TV. Send me a few dollars a month and I'll get you to heaven. You can eat oatmeal for dinner a couple of nights a week and I'll get you to heaven. Also, I'll fly around in my very fast corporate jet & get some other folks to heaven.
Andrea Jones @Andrea0123
And that’s what makes the hypocrisy of white Evangelicals so clear: they aren’t motivated by Christian faith.

Even the Pope has called them out on it.
08:31 PM - Sep 05, 2023
08:46 PM - Sep 05, 2023
BurgerFanMan
A
thread 2/2
And here's the humble two-story house with a circle drive that Kenneth Copeland lives in, thanks to thousands of little old widows that send him thousands of $5 dollar checks every week; all year long.
08:55 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
In response to BurgerFanMan.
Sometimes one CAN tell just by looking at them. This one made me shudder at first glance, then I heard him boast of his entitlement to all that his grifting has reaped. There isn't a drop of Christianity in this fraud. He does nothing for faith, instead offering key evidence in the case for atheism.
09:29 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Jim Simpson
A
In response to BurgerFanMan.
One of the main reasons why I am an atheist. And yes, the Republican Party had learned many lessons from the evangelicals: Primarily, the art of the grift.
08:55 PM - Sep 05, 2023
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Jim Simpson.
The whole conservative movement in America has evolved into a Matryoshka doll of grift. That they originated in Russia is just a bonus nowadays.
09:16 AM - Sep 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}