Christopher Bouzy
A
They would need to contribute $5. However, we can't run the platform on donations indefinitely. For example, many of you want us to release Pods ASAP, and that will increase our operating costs significantly.
Secret Agent @BookSellerX
GOOD MORNING, SPOUTERS!
Questions for @CBOUZY : What would each Spoutible user need to contribute on a monthly basis to keep advertising off the platform? If advertising begins on Spoutible, will users be able to opt-out of ads for a fee?
PLEASE ECHO THIS SPOUT :-)
06:23 AM - Sep 07, 2023
07:42 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Calypso Rising
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I would pay 5 monthly. Where can I sign up
02:29 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
What are pods?
02:18 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Yvette
A
Excellent question.
02:12 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Chetan Kamdar
A
I would like to see an ad free paid subscription option. I agree that ads are necessary for both long term sustainability and access to more users.
11:58 AM - Sep 08, 2023
PhoenixWomanMN
A
Gotta get advertisers, and they will want to know that the site is safe and has the sort of users they want as customers.
10:40 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Nick Pacella
A
I'm in
10:14 AM - Sep 08, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
I currently auto-donate monthly but would gladly increase it in order to not see ads.
10:11 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Susan Simon
A
I really don’t mind ads as long as I can choose to not see further ads from a company. I do sometimes buy stuff. Would love if there were some coded star system identifying vetted BBIMP and LGBTQ owned companies so we could direct our patronage. I’d trust @cbouzy team to get it right.
09:56 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Caryl D
A
Done
09:55 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
Spoutible needs to grow.
You & your team see what is necessary for that growth, & to maintain the integrity you have created.
Ads are a business reality.
09:38 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Jason Bu_ ☕
A
TBH ads would be fine. Spoutible can be selective and focus on companies that support sustainability and embrace diversity. Offer options to pay the $5 bucks a month to go ad free. Dont think this needs to be a closed ecosystem. Not sure if can continue to survive/compete into the future if it is.
09:20 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Lexis Nexus
B
Not seeing ads would be great, however you & your team deserves to profit from your ongoing hard work. Perhaps a fee for those who would rather not see adverts.
09:07 AM - Sep 08, 2023
L B
A
Spoutible needs to be a profitable business. I will continue to donate until the ad revenues start coming in. Cbouzy and his team have worked hard and there is no end to the work. They all deserve to make good money from this site.
08:50 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Pamela Hilliard Owens
A
@cbouzy : GIVE US A $$$NUMBER! I’m sure many of us, especially the #FirstWavers , would GLADLY pay a decent monthly fee like we do for other apps.
08:46 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I support ads 100%, as long as they aren't every other spout. I know something has to keep the lights on and ad money is good money. So go get that good money. It's to the benefit of all of us.
08:45 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Hercule Poirot
A
I’d be more than happy to contribute to Spoutible monthly to keep ads OFF OF SPOTIBLE. In the conceptual stage of Facebook, Zuckerberg was adamant against, business advertising, which would turn Facebook from a social media platform to rhe Home Shopping Network. & look what happened to them.
08:44 AM - Sep 08, 2023
darryl
A
My vote is to get real asap and bring ads to Spoutible. We all like ads that’s why they exist.
I know I be touching on ads and buying stuff left and right. One can still donate, but do it in the dark with your new flashlight. Lemme tell ya China has already won the flashlight war
08:34 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Kim
A
I like the opt out option cuz you can’t go wrong giving the choice to the consumer. Whether that’s fiscally viable for the platform is WAY out of my wheelhouse.

That being said, ads don’t really bother me at the level of pre-Musky Twitter. I’m also not one to bitch about having to scroll for a F
08:28 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Kim
A
In response to Kim.
*FREE recipe on Brittanys blog. 💁🏼
08:31 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Stevens
A
You should accept advertising. This can be a great platform for companies that have values & ethics, that want to reach actual people that have the same (and not bots and trolls).

A Spoutible head of sales would be armed with accurate data and a compelling platform to sell to companies
08:24 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
I give monthly but because I am enjoying it here and want it to succeed, I would turn off my ad blocker for Spoutible only, as well.
08:18 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:13 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Shelley Shell
A
And translation option? Appears we have a few German friends here.
08:11 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Miechlaemken
A
In response to Shelley Shell.
Das wäre toll 🫶🏻
08:23 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
I’m not interested in pods, but would definitely pay a fair annual fee to not see ads.
07:59 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Julie Hughes
A
As a professional grant writer, I volunteer to research potential funders and write grants if that helps.
07:54 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Tammi LaTela
A
Get all the ad money. It’s an indicator of who to support with our dollars. Especially with election season coming up.
07:52 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Tammi LaTela.
10:00 AM - Sep 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}